8

Zhao Weiguo asked worriedly: "Team leader, are there many monsters in this world?"

Li Wenqing said: "No more, no less, some good and some bad. Special case investigation organizations have been set up all over the country. , and because Baiyun Town is relatively remote, there is still a gap in this area, so the superiors sent me here. Our duty is to find those monsters hiding among the people and doing evil, and bring them to justice, just like human criminals. Pay the due price for the crimes you committed."

Tang Xing rolled his eyes, he really said it loud and clear, I didn't do any evil, why did you arrest me?

"Great, we will follow you from now on!" Liang Zihao's eyes lit up and his blood boiled after hearing this, and then he felt a little embarrassed, "But, boss, Uncle Zhao and I are both mortals, we can't recognize each other." It's a monster, what should I do?"

"As long as I recognize it. I will do the preliminary investigation and tracking, and you will help me complete the follow-up evidence collection and finishing work." "Okay, I understand!" I don't know

whose

family it is from far away. The rooster crows, and before you know it, the sky is getting bright.

Tang Xing became anxious again and urged: "Hey, have you said enough? You can go!" "Let's

go."

Li Wenqing stepped out of the door first with a pair of long legs.

Tang Xing hurriedly followed.

When walking out of the police station, Tang Xing felt very uncomfortable with his hands cuffed, so he said: "Li, please open this piece of shit for me." I don't know what kind of material this thing is made of, but with his

strength He couldn't get away. What he would look like when the Zhou family and his son saw him later would be too detrimental to his glorious and handsome image.

Li Wenqing glanced at him and didn't say yes or no.

Tang Xing said angrily: "Do you think I'm a guilty-minded waste like Huang Youcai? If I really want to run away, you may not be able to catch up. If you don't believe me, just try!" Li Wenqing stopped and said, "Come here

.

" Star realized that he had been convinced and immediately walked up to him and raised his hands.

Li Wenqing smelled a fresh scent from a long time ago, which reminded him of certain past events for a moment. However, it was also mixed with an unfamiliar light milk fragrance, which brought him back to reality in an instant.

He stretched out his slender fingers with clear joints and turned the handcuff on Tang Xing's hand. The thin fingertips with a thin layer of calluses inadvertently brushed against the inside of his thin white wrist, causing Tang Xing to shudder.

Hey, you just unlock the door, what unnecessary little tricks are you doing?

Then, Li Wenqing's flat and round index finger nail suddenly became sharp and long. He inserted and twisted it into the keyhole, and the handcuffs opened with a "click".

Tang Xing rubbed his slightly red wrist and said jokingly: "Superintendent Li, if I just said that you are also a demon and that you are much better than Huang Youcai, how do you think your two subordinates would react?"

Li Wen Qing folded the special handcuffs and hung them on his waist, and said calmly: "Thank you for your approval."

Tang Xing: "..."

Is this the point of what I said? Please don’t misinterpret other people’s meanings, okay?

What the hell, when one day these people find out that their wise and powerful team leader is not from my race, but that he is an old monster hiding among the people, and they can't avoid you like the god of plague, I don't see how you can be proud of it. Gotta get up.