41

Tang Xing suddenly thought of another key question. Why did Li Wenqing disappear after being intimate with him on that day in early June five years ago? He lived in Green Pingguo until October before leaving Shanghua City and moving to Baiyun Town with his baby Zai Zai, who was not yet one month old. During this nearly four months, Li asked Qing why he never came to see her. Own? Is it just a one-shot to get something new? This shameless scumbag!

Thinking of this, Tang Xing was instantly furious. While the two people in the car were talking, they obviously didn't see Tang Xing standing under the plane tree at the intersection. Two seconds later, the taxi left Shanghua Pedestrian Street. He drove past the intersection and turned in the other direction.

Tang Xing swore a curse word in his heart and almost became so angry that he changed into his original shape in the street.

Tang Xichen noticed something was wrong with his father's expression, so he tugged on his sleeve and asked, "Dad, what's wrong?"

Tang Xing suppressed his anger, gritted his teeth and said, "It's nothing. Come on, let's go back to the hotel."

Tang Xichen asked strangely: "Isn't Uncle Li coming to find us?" "

Look for a ghost, he is very busy now and has no time to come to us."

"That's it, okay then."

Tang Xing then pulled his son I quickly returned to the hotel on Nanhu Road.

I can't live this day! He is now going to pack his bags and go back to Baiyun Town, stay away from that scumbag, and break up with him from now on!

Tang Xing was angry all the way, but calmed down after entering the hotel room and seeing the bed where he and Li Wenqing rolled on last night. What if it was a misunderstanding?

Maybe Li Wenqing just met that vixen on the way and shared a car to save money... What a ghost! That guy is not short of money, so why would he take a taxi with Vixen just to save so much money?

Maybe it was out of pity that the vixen would be given a lift for his broken leg? That doesn't work, he's still very angry. It's not like the old monster doesn't know that the vixen has evil intentions towards him. Doesn't this allow the vixen to continue to stalk him?

After thinking about it, Tang Xing was still irritable and jealous of Haitaotian. Then he thought again, why should he be alone and sulky? He would not be taking advantage of that vixen. We must ask the truth. If the person named Li is innocent, forget it. If not... Haha, then don't blame me, Tang Banxian, for being rude. Even if I'm a ghost, I won't let that couple of bitches go!

Tang Xing took out his cell phone and was about to make a call to question Li Wenqing when a call happened to come in. The caller was Su Xinyan. He temporarily suppressed his anger and pressed the connect button: "Beauty Su, please call me." What's going on?"

Su Xinyan opened her mouth with a cry: "Tang Xing, help me!"

Tang Xing's heart tightened, "What happened? Where are you?"

"I'm at the abandoned warehouse of Batong Logistics on Taichang Road In the warehouse, when did you...ah!"

After a scream, the call was interrupted.

Tang Xing immediately called back. The ringtone stopped after two rings. If he called again, the phone was turned off.

Su Xinyan was not the type to make such silly jokes. There must have been an accident, and it was a rather troublesome accident for a demon. It was important to save people. Tang Xing didn't care about pursuing Li Wenqing's case. He put his cell phone in his pocket and planned to save people.