32

The man's name was Li Zhuoran. Hearing this, he said with a smile: "It's just a joke, but this little guy looks a lot like you, Brother Li. Whose child is he?" "My family!"

Tang

Xing He walked into the yard holding a cone in one hand and said with great enthusiasm.

Really, these people should go to the ophthalmologist collectively. The one with the surname Li is determined to give birth to a child as beautiful, cute and smart as my Zaizai!

Everyone's eyes immediately turned towards him, all of them with sharp eyes. Tang Xing was slightly shocked. He lay in a trough, and his demonic aura was soaring. None of these guys were human! But it doesn't matter, he, Tang Banxian, is not intimidated.

"Dad!" Tang Xichen ran to Tang Xing, and Tang Xing handed him one of the cones, licked the other one, and let a group of monsters in the yard watch.

Li Zhuoran looked at Tang Xing and was a little confused about his style and depth, so he asked: "Brother Li, who is this?" Li Wenqing

said: "His name is Tang Xing, he is a recruit I recruited in Baiyun Town. A co-police officer, please bring him here to go through the formalities this time."

It turned out that he was just a co-police officer with a child. He probably didn't have much ability, he was probably just an errand boy. Li Zhuoran and the others didn't take Tang Xing seriously. They just exchanged friendly greetings with Li Wenqing and asked about his current situation in Baiyun Town.

Tang Xing didn't care either. He licked the ice cream and wandered in the yard with his son.

Li Wenqing glanced at a certain office and asked, "The section chief isn't here?"

Li Zhuoran replied, "Yes, he went to the Beijing Public Security Department for a meeting."

Another woman wearing a plaid shirt and ripped pants with short hair quipped. : "Brother Li, I'm afraid Ah Fei doesn't know you're back, otherwise he would crawl over to see you."

Tang Xing's ear tip twitched, who is Ah Fei? Do you have a good relationship with Mr. Li?

Li Wenqing did not answer Yu Shengnan's words and only asked: "Is he in the hospital or recuperating at home?"

Yu Shengnan said: "He is hospitalized in the Orthopedics Department of the Second City Hospital, Ward 1505, but the injury is not too serious, and he should be able to go home in two days. Recuperate."

Li Wenqing nodded slightly, "I sent the black bear spirit here. Come and receive it and let the doctor check it as soon as possible." "I know." Yu Shengnan had already received the

case report in the morning and agreed. After a while, he asked Li Zhuoran and two others to open the truck compartment, take the black bear spirit who had not yet woken up out of the truck, and put him into an isolation room.

Li Wenqing then said to Tang Xing: "Follow me."

Tang Xing took Tang Xichen and walked with him towards the north building. As they walked, Li Wenqing suddenly said: "The corners of your mouth." "

What's wrong with the corners of my mouth?" Is it?" Tang Xing took a mouthful of ice cream, not knowing why.

Li Wenqing didn't answer, and simply wiped his lips with his thumb, then put a little cream on his fingertips into his mouth, and whispered: "It tastes good."

Tang Xing: "...Hey, you... What are you doing? Don’t you mind it being dirty?!”

Li Wenqing said, “It’s okay, I don’t mind it.”