11

After entering the Xiangyun Market, Tang Xing found that someone was coming out of Huang Youcai's shop carrying a birdcage in one hand, and put it on a truck parked at the door. He was immediately ready to make a move: "Can you take these game as you like? Then I'll get a few of them too!"

Li Wenqing ruthlessly poured cold water on him: "No. Didn't I say that eating wild protected animals is also illegal? If you don't want to be handcuffed anymore, get rid of this as soon as possible. Thoughts. That person is stationmaster Wang of the town forestry station. He wants to transport these animals to the station. After checking that there are no problems, they will release them into the wild." "If you don't want to eat, don't eat. It's more

convenient to buy meat in the supermarket." Tang Xing said angrily, "Then why did you ask me to come?"

Li Wenqing said, "Help us transport and take inventory."

There was no way, the forestry station had very few manpower, and usually the employees were scattered on duty in various hills and woods, which was relatively far away from the town. Far. In the morning, Liang Zihao contacted the place to pick up the wild animals, but the station couldn't spare any manpower. In the afternoon, stationmaster Wang drove over in person. If he didn't help, he might have to wait until tomorrow to finish the work.

Tang Xing was speechless, thinking that he was recruited to be a strong man, should he be expected to make meritorious deeds?

Bah, bah, bah, he is not guilty at all, so he is wearing whatever he wants. Forget it, come on, just do one good deed that day.

Then the two of them helped load dozens of cages of animals, large and small, into the truck, and then drove fifty miles with Stationmaster Wang to the forestry station at the foot of a mountain on the outskirts of the town. They then counted the number and confirmed the species, took photos and registered them one by one. Finally, the healthy ones were released directly into the mountains, while the injured and sick ones were left at the station for treatment.

After verification, there are a total of 23 national second-level protected animals and 15 first-level protected animals, seven of which are endangered and rare species.

Stationmaster Wang said angrily: "The evil-hearted bastard actually caught so many people, which is enough to sentence him to ten or eight years!"

Li Wenqing said: "Not only that, Huang Youcai was slaughtered after he sold it this month. You've eaten a lot more than this one."

Stationmaster Wang took a breath and cursed: "Then I'll be severely punished! Those guys who eat wild game, I curse them to not be able to poop after eating!"

Tang Xing inexplicably felt her anus tighten.

After everything was done, Tang Xing was sweating. When he saw that it was already past four o'clock, he couldn't help complaining: "It's so late. If I don't have time to pick up my son, what should I do?

" Xu Dao: "If you have time, I will send you to kindergarten directly."

That's pretty much it. Tang Xing quickly got into the car with him.

Li Wenqing's driving skills were good. He drove the classic car so fast on the bumpy country road that it made Tang Xing's butt numb. He arrived at the kindergarten just as the school song was playing, no sooner or later.

"Superintendent Li, my car is still at your station. You have to send us father and son home later."

Tang Xing made the request confidently and got out of the car without waiting for Li Wenqing's objection.

After successfully receiving Tang Xichen, Tang Xing took his son's hand to the roadside and opened Santana's back seat door.

Tang Xichen said happily: "Wow, dad, you bought a big car."