5

When it was past eight o'clock, Zhuang Zhuang yawned and rubbed his eyes. He hadn't slept well these past two nights, and had been in panic during the day, and now he felt sleepy after relaxing.

Tang Xing said: "Zhuang Zhuang, go to sleep."

As soon as he said sleep, Zhuang Zhuang remembered what happened last night, tried to open his eyes and said: "But I'm afraid, what if the monster comes again when I fall asleep?" ?"

Tang Xing took out a piece of yellow talisman paper that was as wrinkled as a pickle and couldn't tell what was written on it. After unfolding it, he dipped some saliva on the back and stuck it to the bedside with a "pop" sound. "No, with Uncle Tang's demon-suppressing talisman here, I

'll keep the monsters from entering, so you can just sleep peacefully." Tang Xing is not a Taoist priest, and he doesn't know how to draw symbols to exorcise demons, but in order to do a good job as a magic stick, It was a career with good financial prospects. He specifically studied the relevant ancient books and learned a method. A drop of his own blood on the talisman paper could inject a trace of evil spirit into it. If an ordinary monster approaches, they will usually take a detour after smelling the aura belonging to the big monster.

"Okay, thank you, uncle!"

Zhuang Zhuang now had great trust in Tang Xing. After hearing what he said, he obediently climbed into his little bed and lay down. Tang Xichen also went to bed at eight or nine o'clock every night. Now he was sleepy, so he formed a small snowball beside the bed.

Soon, the two little guys fell asleep.

The old couple of the Zhou family stood beside the bed, looking at their grandson's sleeping face and heaving a sigh of relief.

Old Mrs. Zhou then asked: "Xiao Tang, what should we do now?"

Tang Xing said: "You two should go to bed, I can just watch by myself." Old man

Zhou was still a little worried, "What if the monster comes?" How are you going to deal with it?"

Tang Xing took out a shiny stainless steel spatula from his backpack and played a dazzling and beautiful trick in his hand. The old god said in a serious tone: "This is a spatula made of Pangu. A magical tool forged from a piece of dark iron formed when the world was created - the Vajra Demon-Conquering Shovel. It looks inconspicuous but is extremely powerful. It can eradicate all monsters and monsters!"

Since becoming a magic stick, Tang Xing often started because of his external appearance. His strength was questioned due to his appearance and age, so every time he took a job, he would copy a few nonsense words on the spatula at home. The effect was equivalent to a talisman. After seeing it, the people's confidence in him would become times improved.

Sure enough, as soon as the "artifact" came out, the old couple stood in awe. After paying homage to the spatula devoutly, they went to wash up and go to sleep.

Tang Xing hung the birdcage under the eaves of the backyard, then lay down on the sofa in the living room, cracking melon seeds and watching TV.

He couldn't keep his eyelids open after looking at him. He yawned and even turned off the lights and TV, and went to meet Duke Zhou.

I don’t believe you are a troublemaker. If you don’t come tonight... let’s talk about it tomorrow, ZZZZ...

In the staff dormitory at the east end of the second floor of the police station, Li Wenqinggang and Liang Zihao finished cleaning the room. Zhao Weiguo helped him move a set of bedding and quilts issued by the institute. The texture was very rough, so he had to make do with it.