43

Three days later, the bar street in Shanghua City.

Tang Xing sat on a high stool beside the bar, holding a cigarette in his mouth and a glass of dark beer in his hand, casually watching a group of men and women dancing wildly on the dance floor with blurred light.

In fact, it's not much fun, but being alone is boring, so he often goes here to find a place to have a drink or two at night to pass the time.

During this period, two people came to chat with him, one was a sexy girl wearing revealing clothes, and the other was a muscular fitness instructor with greasy eyes, but they were both rejected by Tang Xing unceremoniously.

There was nothing he could do about it, being too handsome was like this. Every time, men and women would show their affection to him overtly or covertly, but Tang Xing didn't feel anything at all, and he didn't want to get too close to humans, so he dismissed them with just two words.

After finishing a glass of wine, someone came into the bar and bumped into a drunk guy, which caught Tang Xing's attention.

The drunkard cursed uncleanly. The man he hit was wearing a black shirt. He was tall and handsome, but his expression was a little gloomy. He didn't get angry after being scolded. He just stretched out his hand and pushed. The drunkard staggered and fell in the booth next to him.

This kind of thing is common in bars. As long as the guests don't start fighting, the bar waiters and security guards don't care and continue to do their own things.

Since Tang Xing had nothing to do, he took another look and found that the man seemed to have a problem with one of his legs. He walked with a slight limp, but it was not obvious if you didn't look closely. In addition, he looked good, and he soon became friends with a man. The girl struck up a conversation, and then he and the girl entered a booth in the corner of the bar. The light there was very dark and nothing could be seen clearly.

Tang Xing felt a little weird in his heart, but he couldn't figure out why, so he simply stopped thinking about it and turned back to take a puff of cigarette.

He doesn't smoke often, but he smokes one now and then because someone says he looks cool that way.

A man suddenly sat down on the stool next to him. He silently stretched out a big hand with slender fingers and clear joints, took out half a cigarette from Tang Xing's mouth, and put it out in the ashtray on the bar.

Damn it, how could this bastard be so arrogant and dare to make trouble on my head! Tang Xing suddenly choked twice on the smoke, raised his head angrily, and faced a face that was so handsome and vivid that it was unforgettable, and he was stunned for a moment.

No, isn't this guy a policeman? He also goes to the bar to have fun at night?

Li Wenqing retracted his hand as if nothing had happened, looked around the bar casually, and then ordered the bartender: "Give me a drink like his." "Okay

sir." The bartender poured him a glass of dark beer as well.

Li Wenqing picked up the glass and touched it lightly with Tang Xing's, making a crisp impact sound. Then he raised his head slightly and took a sip, his Adam's apple, which was clearly sexual and sensual, sliding up and down.

Tang Xing couldn't help but swallowed a mouthful of saliva, "What are you doing here?"

Li Wenqing asked, "What are you doing here again?"

Tang Xing said: "Isn't this nonsense!"

Li Wenqing raised his eyebrows slightly, meaning You know it's nonsense but you still ask.