31

Earning money brings motivation. The next day, Tang Xing got up without an alarm clock. Then he found a problem. He ran to the opposite door and asked: "I will go to Shanghua City with you, what will happen to my son?"

He couldn't leave Tang Xichen alone at home without worrying about leaving it to others.

Li Wenqing seemed to have thought about this problem a long time ago, "Give him two days off and take him with you. It won't have any impact." Tang

Xing agreed upon hearing this, "Okay, I'll send Teacher Liu a message right away. News."

The kindergarten is not as strict about children's attendance as the school. If you don't want to go, just say hello to the teacher. Tang Xing said that there was something going on at home and he would take his son back for two days.

Teacher Liu quickly replied to the message, saying that he understood and wished the father and son a safe journey.

Tang Xichen heard the two people talking and ran downstairs in pajamas, "Dad, where are you and Uncle Li going to take me?"

Tang Xing said, "How about taking you to Shanghua City? ?"

When Tang Xichen heard this, he jumped three feet high with joy: "Really, okay, okay!"

In his mind, Shanghua City has a unique and special meaning. Although after running away from home that day, under the guidance of Li Wenqing, he was no longer as brooding about the fact that he had no mother as before, but Shanghua City was still very close to him, and it seemed like he could leave home when he went there. Mom is closer.

Li Wenqing bent down and said seriously to Tang Xichen: "Our task today is to send Benben to Shanghua City. We have to go to the police station to pick him up later. When you arrive at the police station, you cannot disturb the work of other uncles and aunts, and you cannot leave. Benben is too close. You can't run around after you go to Shanghua City. You must stay with your father or me at all times. Can you do this?"

Tang Xichen immediately raised his hands and said seriously with the same stern face. : "I can do it, I promise!"

Tang Xing looked at the little boy, then at Li Wenqing, and felt a strange feeling in his heart. Sure enough, he had lived under the same roof for a long time, and his son was actually a little bit... Like the old demon of Lishan.

Li Wenqing nodded approvingly, "Go and pack your luggage, we are going to stay in Shanghua City for one night."

For Tang Xichen, this was no less than a trip, and he immediately responded happily: "Yes, sir!"

Tang Xingzui I didn't say anything, but I was looking forward to it. I ran upstairs happily with my son, took a change of clothes and put them in my backpack.

Then the three of them went to the police station together.

Zhao Weiguo and Liang Zihao were almost not surprised when they saw Tang Xing and his son appearing together with their team leader, and they both said hello to him.

Tang Xing shook hands with the two of them enthusiastically, "Uncle Zhao, Hao Zi, from now on we will be half colleagues!"

Zhao Weiguo and Liang Zihao were both confused. Didn't these guys open a canteen? They were policemen. We can't fight together.

Li Wenqing explained: "Hu Yifei had an accident and was unable to make it today. Tang Xing and I will send the black bear spirit to Shanghua City together. Then I will apply for the status of a non-staff co-police officer for him. If he needs it in the future, He can help our team work together."

The two subordinates understood. They remembered that Tang Xing was nicknamed "Tang Banxian". From the recent cases, it can be seen that this guy does have some skills and is not just an embroidered pillow. . Moreover, the manpower of the special case investigation team was too tight, and Li Wenqing was too busy and exhausted. With Tang Xing as a co-police officer, this should be able to ease a lot, which would be a good thing for everyone, so one person called him "Little Tang" , one called "Brother Tang" and welcomed him to join.