27

Tang Xing and his group had a total of ten cars participating in the competition. As soon as the starting gun was fired, ten snails ran out in a swarm. Within two seconds, they were huddled on the track and did not move for a long time. The onlookers burst into laughter.

Tang Xing was annoyed. He had reacted quickly and started first, at least half a car faster than the other cars. However, a green snail car next to him hit the rear wheel and almost hit the guardrail. By the time he turned the steering wheel to straighten the car and get back on the road, Li Wenqing's blue snail had already broken through the encirclement and ran seven or eight meters away.

Damn, what a bad start! Tang Xing cursed and hurriedly gave chase.

Everything went smoothly afterwards, without any further glitches. Tang Xing concentrated on it and stepped on the switch, gradually narrowing the distance between him and the blue snail.

Tang Xichen kept cheering for him from the side: "Come on, dad! Come on, dad!"

Just as he was about to catch up, the blue snail speeded up instantly and was two meters ahead. Tang Xing gritted his teeth and continued to chase.

Two cars, one blue and one red, got rid of the big group and staged a tug-of-war chase on the track, which aroused the interest of many people outside the venue

. I spent all my strength and finally crossed the finish line almost at the same time as the blue snail.

However, the referee later slowed down the surveillance video and announced: "The blue snail was first, with a time of 2 minutes and 58 seconds; the red worm was second, with a time of 2 minutes and 58.5 seconds. Both broke the highest record since the establishment of this project. Congratulations to the two car owners!" "

What the hell, just half a second too late! " If he hadn't been tripped by the green snail at the beginning, he would definitely have won the first place! Tang Xing angrily threw the helmet on the shelf and wiped the sweat from his head.

The prizes for the top two are both miniature models of the snail cars they drive, there is no difference. Tang Xichen liked the red snail car that her father won very much. After receiving the prize, she couldn't put it down and looked at it for a long time. She couldn't help but look at Li Wenqing's blue car again.

Li Wenqing handed it over casually, "Here you go."

Tang Xichen said happily: "Uncle Li, don't you want it?" Li Wenqing

said, "I already have a big car, I don't need this small car."

Tang Xichen was stunned in an instant. Smiling so hard, his eyes were crooked, "Thank you, Uncle Li!"

Tang Xing looked at the sky speechlessly, and he bought a small broken car. Zai Zai, you are really promising!

Li Wenqing had enough time to ask: "Do you remember the bet before the game?"

Tang Xing's heart suddenly rang with alarm bells, "What do you want me to do? Let me make it clear first, I will not do murder and arson! Let me bark like a dog No way!"

Li Wenqing's lips raised slightly, "I'm a policeman and I won't let you commit crimes. It would be too easy for you to bark like a dog." "What should we do then?" "I'll think about it

first

. I'll tell you when I think about it."

Yang Yuerong stood outside the arena, watching the two adults and one child come out of the arena talking and laughing, and felt an indescribable weird feeling. She shook her head to get rid of the sense of disobedience, and asked with a smile: "Is it fun?"