33

Forty minutes later, the taxi turned into Nanhu Road and stopped downstairs at a high-end serviced apartment called "Nanhu Chunxiao" at Li Wenqing's signal.

After getting off the car, Tang Xing led Tang Xichen into the lobby. Li Wenqing took the three people's luggage to the front desk and handed his ID card and Tang Xing's to the front desk lady, "Hello, I made a reservation last night. Booked a room."

"Mr. Li, you booked the Family Lake View Suite on the 9th floor. This is your room card. Please keep it."

The little girl said very politely after checking the order information, and took the opportunity to peek at them secretly. One glance. Such a combination of two men and a child is really rare, but both the adults and the children look very eye-catching. When they stand together, they are natural and harmonious, and they do not feel out of place.

"Thank you." Li Wenqing collected his ID card and room card, took the father and son up to the ninth floor in the elevator, came to room 909, and swiped the card to open the door.

As soon as the door opened, Tang Xichen said "Wow", "It's so beautiful!" The

floor-to-ceiling windows of the living room faced the vast South Lake. It was evening, the sun was about to set, and a golden-red sunset covered the horizon, and the lake surface was glowing under the breeze. With shimmering golden light, you can take in these beautiful views from the balcony of the suite, with an excellent view.

Before Tang Xing came in, he was sulking because Li Wenqing deliberately kept it secret and didn't tell him what happened back then. After he came in, his anger was half gone, and he lay down on the large leather sofa in the living room, feeling so comfortable that he wanted to roll around.

The furnishings in the house are also very good, with two bedrooms and two living rooms. The fresh and bright forest style matches well with the scenery outside the window. The price should not be cheap. It seems that the Special Cases Division is quite generous and can reimburse for accommodation of this level.

Unfortunately, the plan is to only stay in Shanghua City for two nights. It would be great if I could stay a few more days and go back when I have enough fun.

Tang Xichen ran around the room excitedly, looking here and there.

Li Wenqing said, "You two have a rest for a while. I'm going to the hospital to visit a colleague and will be back before dinner."

Tang Xing's heart moved, remembering what he heard in the special case department just now, and he was really curious about the man named A Fei. He said sincerely: "Let's go too. Your colleagues are also my colleagues now. It's time to get to know each other."

This reason was so legitimate that there was no room for rejection. Li Wenqing agreed, "Okay. , let’s go together.”

So the three of them went downstairs and took a taxi to Shanghua Second People’s Hospital. After arriving at the place, Tang Xing even bought a bouquet of flowers in the hospital's self-operated supermarket.

In Ward No. 1505 of the Department of Orthopedics, Hu Yifei was lying on the bed in a hospital gown, browsing short videos on his mobile phone out of boredom, with his left leg hanging in a plaster on a shelf, looking a bit funny.

As soon as the door opened, someone came in. He thought it was a nurse coming to check the room, so he didn't pay attention and continued to look at his phone without raising his head.

"How is your injury?"

Hearing the familiar voice, Hu Yifei raised his head suddenly and saw Li Wenqing walking towards him. He was overjoyed and said eagerly while hurriedly arranging his hospital gown and hair: "Dear, why are you here? I'm not dreaming!"