19

At seven o'clock the next morning, Tang Xing was woken up by the ringing of the alarm clock as usual. He closed his eyes and pushed his son who was nestled next to him: "Zai Zai, it's time to go to school."

Tang Xichen got up in a daze, put on his clothes, and opened his eyes. He walked out of the bedroom with sleepy eyes and went to the bathroom to wash up as usual.

When he was going down the stairs, he accidentally missed his footing and was about to roll down the stairs, but was caught by Li Wenqing who was coming up.

Li Wenqing put Tang Xichen down and asked, "Where is your father?"

Tang Xichen took a few breaths and said, "He hasn't gotten up yet."

This lazy guy got up even later than his son. Li Wenqing said, "Go and wash your face. I'll take you to kindergarten later."

The police station started work at eight o'clock, which was just in time.

"Oh."

After playing Lego together for a long time yesterday, and with Li Wenqing already moving into his home with his father's permission, Tang Xichen's wariness about him had basically been dispelled. He hesitated for a moment after hearing what he said. Then nodded.

Ten minutes later, Tang Xichen put on his small schoolbag and was about to go out with Li Wenqing. Tang Xing suddenly rushed down from the second floor in his pajamas and shouted, "Where are you Zai Zai?! Zai Zai, where are you going?" ?"

Tang Xichen turned around and said, "Dad, I'm here."

Tang Xing patted his heart, "It scared me to death. You were silent for a long time, and I thought you had sneaked out again."

Tang Xichen said seriously: "No, I promise you won't run around again. Uncle Li said he wanted to send me to kindergarten, so I didn't call you." "You're not going

to kidnap my son, are you?" Tang Xing looked at him warily. Xiang Li asked Qing, is this guy so kind?

When he met Zaizai two days ago, Li Wenqing still had a cold expression on his face as if he wanted to eat a child. It didn't take long for his attitude to change so drastically. Yesterday, he brought Lego to coax his son because he was interested in their small building and wanted to move in. Why did he take the initiative to send Zaizai to kindergarten today? He had to wonder if this guy had any ulterior motives.

Li Wenqing looked calm, "If you don't worry, you can come with me."

Tang Xing was not at ease, "Just wait for me for a few minutes."

He ran upstairs like a gust of wind and changed into pajamas, then ran down to brush his teeth and wash his face. Three minutes later With a face that was still dripping with water after not having time to dry it, he took Tang Xichen's hand and said, "Let's go."

So the three of them got into the car together. Tang Xing still held his son in the back seat, rolled down all the windows, and paid close attention to Li Wenqing's every move, so that he could jump out of the window in time to escape if the situation went wrong.

However, nothing happened the whole time. Li Wenqing kept holding the steering wheel with both hands and drove the car very steadily. He soon arrived at the kindergarten and pulled over.

Humph, I'm sorry you don't dare to make any small moves as long as I'm here. Tang Xing hugged Zaizai and got out of the car. Teacher Liu was standing by the door to greet the children entering the kindergarten. When he saw the father and son coming, he said hello: "Good morning, little friend Tang Xichen." Tang Xichen said obediently: "

Liu Good morning, teacher."

Teacher Liu then noticed Santana waiting on the roadside and the handsome young man sitting in the driver's seat, and couldn't help but ask: "Is that Tang Xichen's uncle?"