15

I didn’t have the chance to ask just now, and it’s inconvenient to ask now while riding a motorcycle. Tang Xing didn’t know where Li Wenqing saw Tang Xichen on the surveillance camera, so he could only be led by him cleverly through the streets and alleys of the town. Move quickly to avoid pedestrians.

Soon, Li Wenqing stopped the car under a big camphor tree on the side of Xingyun Road.

It's already past nine o'clock, and most other places in the town have closed down at this point. Only this road is still relatively lively, and there are still many people coming and going, because this road leads to the bus in Baiyun Town. Passenger terminal, you have to pass here when entering or leaving the town.

Tang Xing got out of the car and took off his helmet, wondering: "You read that right, has my son been here? There is nothing interesting on this road, what is he doing here." Xingyun

Road is far away from Yingchun Lane, so It would take 40 to 50 minutes to walk at Tang Xing's speed. Tang Xichen had short calves, so it would take at least twice as long to get here. Assuming there were no troubles on the way and everything went well.

Li Wenqing said: "I don't know why your son came here, but I'm sure I saw it right. He just passed here fifteen minutes ago. He was in the form of a ferret. If nothing else, he should be nearby now."

This At that time, Tang Xing could only believe in his eyesight, so he said: "Okay, let's look for it separately!"

Just as he was about to lift his feet, he suddenly remembered something and immediately added, "Superintendent Li, wait a minute, if you want I've found my son. Don't scare him as fiercely as you did that day."

Li Wenqing's eyes twitched, "It's better for you to say this to yourself. It's not you who scolded your son into leaving home. Did you run away?"

Tang Xing: "..."

He couldn't refute this, because it was indeed the case.

Li Wenqing then turned around and walked quickly to the other side of the road. Tang Xing scratched his hair in frustration and concentrated on searching this side carefully.

When passing by a small restaurant, Tang Xing heard a scream of "squeak" coming from inside. His blood suddenly flowed back and his whole body became cold.

He ran in desperately, knocked over two tables, knocked over several chairs, pushed aside the waiter who asked him "Hey, what are you doing?", and rushed straight into the kitchen, only to see the chef pressing a button. A mink with black fur is ready for slaughter.

Thank God, it's not Zaizai.

Tang Xing breathed a sigh of relief, wiped the cold sweat from his head, apologized repeatedly to the angry waiter, quickly straightened the tables and chairs in the store, and then continued to look forward along the road.

Another quarter of an hour passed.

Suddenly someone a few meters ahead said, "Look, what is that?"

Then the young man ran a few steps and grabbed a small, gray animal with a fluffy tail from a tree on the side of the road. With an excited look on his face, he said to his companion: "This is a mink. It seems to have white fur with flowers. I have never seen this color before." His companion also said curiously: "Wow,

brother, you are so lucky. This You can catch them all, and they should be worth a lot of money if you clean them."

Tang Xing was overjoyed and rushed forward, "This little ferret belongs to me, return it to me quickly!"

The young man put his hand back. As soon as he closed it, he said with a cry: "You said it's yours? I obviously just caught it!"

The little ferret didn't know whether it was frightened or weak, but it didn't struggle much when he caught it in his hand. He was just trembling slightly, his eyes looking at Tang Xing in horror.