20

Liang Zihao came to Zhao Weiguo and said with a gossipy face: "Uncle Zhao, do you think our leader has a partner?"

Zhao Weiguo shook his head, "No, he has only been here a few days, so he shouldn't be like this Come on, let’s not see him being in contact with any girl.”

“That’s right, with the boss’s conditions, I don’t know how many beautiful and outstanding girls would dare to date him.” Liang Zihao said with emotion, “ Most likely, the family has hired a cook or a nanny. Oh, it’s quite good to have such financial strength." "Come on, when

you become the superintendent, you should be able to hire one even if you haven't found a partner yet. I'm a nanny."

"...I'll work hard!"

When Li Wenqing returned to No. 38 Yingchun Lane, Tang Xing just came out of the kitchen with a plate of fried meat and showed a regretful expression when he saw him.

Li Wenqing raised an eyebrow slightly, "What?"

Tang Xing shrugged, "Nothing."

He just had to eat less of this plate of meat.

Seeing that there was only one plate of food on the table, Li Wenqing said again: "There is so little food, it's not enough for two people."

Tang Xing just wanted to be lazy, and said sincerely: "That's enough. Health experts have said that it's not enough. It's best to eat eight to half full, otherwise it will be wasteful and easy to consume too much nutrients, and you will have to worry about losing weight." "

Really?"

"Yes."

Li Wenqing said nothing more and sat down to eat.

The food on the plate quickly went to the bottom, and when there was only one piece of meat left, the two of them went to pick it up at the same time. The two pairs of chopsticks touched each other above the plate, making a soft sound, but no one caught it.

A cunning light flashed in Tang Xing's eyes, and he suddenly turned towards the canteen, "Hey, what is that?"

Such a retarded trick, do you think I am your cub? Li Wenqing was speechless for a while, but couldn't help turning his head to look.

Tang Xing took the opportunity and quickly picked up the meat on the plate and stuffed it into his mouth. While chewing, he said proudly: "Superintendent Li, you are too slow. You should be faster next time." Li Wenqing turned around and

said , her eyes fell on his glossy lips, she nodded slightly and said, "So you like things faster."

Tang Xing almost choked, suspecting that he heard wrong, what do you mean I like things faster? Is this guy talking about some colored shit?

However, Li Wenqing very calmly took a spoonful of broth from the plate and poured it into his own bowl, without any improper expression on his face.

Tang Xing swallowed the meat in his mouth. Well, it seemed that he was overthinking.

After the meal, Li Wenqing, who was eighty percent full, said, "I'm going to work."

Tang Xing actually didn't eat enough either. Suddenly, his conscience made him realize that he shouldn't be too perfunctory with Li Wenqing, otherwise he would regret it. What should I do, so I suppressed my nausea and waved to him, showing a smile with at least three plus signs of sugar content: "Okay, be careful on the road and drive slowly."

Li Wenqing: "..."

Very good, I feel very full now.

...