42

At the critical moment, the huge glass window on the side of the warehouse shattered, and after a deafening roar like a tiger's roar, a giant beast with a majestic head and horns, an angry eye like lightning, and a size comparable to that of a snake jumped in , releasing extremely powerful coercion from his whole body, he raised one front paw and slapped the snake away with his palm, and flattened the other front paw to catch the little ferret impartially.

The transformed snake howled in pain and hit the wall opposite the warehouse. A big hole was instantly opened in the wall, and the bricks and stones fell to the floor.

Tang Xing was stunned for a moment. What kind of monster was that? It had a head that looked like a tiger but not a tiger. There was a pair of dragon horns on the top of its head. Its body was covered with a layer of black-gold scales. Under the light, it shone like a golden light. It was so majestic that it almost seemed like it was a monster. It blinded Tang Xing's eyes.

"Zai Zai, sit still." The tiger-shaped giant beast said solemnly, placing the little ferret under a golden scale on its neck.

"Uncle Li, it's you!" Hearing the familiar voice, the frightened little ferret immediately woke up and overjoyed to grasp the golden scales tightly with his two little paws.

Su Xinyan, who was hiding behind: "!!!"

Tang Xing, who was lying on the beam on the roof: "..."

The snake couldn't help feeling cold in the liver and gallbladder after seeing the tiger-shaped beast. Struggling to get up from the ground, he flapped his wings and tried to fly out of the hole in the wall.

How could the giant tiger-shaped beast allow it to escape? It stepped in the air to catch up, grabbed the snake's tail with one claw and slammed it towards the ground.

The transformed snake wailed and fell back to the ground, its feathers and snake scales peeling off.

The tiger-shaped beast rose into the air again, raised one hind foot and stepped heavily on the snake's upper body.

Accompanied by a heartbreaking sound of bones shattering, the snake's abdominal cavity split open, and a fist-sized spherical object emitting black gas suddenly flew out, and was firmly held by the tiger-shaped giant beast with a wave of its front palm. Turned into a dark bead.

The transformed snake let out a desperate roar, then rolled his eyes and passed out.

Tang Xing knew that the black bead was the inner elixir that turned into a snake. Once the inner elixir was gone, this ancient monster that had lived for who knows how many years was like a martial artist in a martial arts novel whose muscles were cut off. All lost, turned into a waste.

So the guy who can subdue the snake and cut out its inner elixir is certainly better in cultivation. Tang Xing leaned on the beam and shivered uncontrollably.

The tiger-shaped beast retracted its front paws, and after a flash of golden light, it turned into a human form. The little ferret clung to his shoulders. After jumping to the ground, it also turned into a little boy Tang Xichen. It opened its hands and threw itself into his arms, cheering: "Uncle Li, you Awesome! You are the best in the world!"

Li Wenqing smiled slightly and reached out to touch his head, then looked up at Tang Xing who was unconscious on the beam, "My dear, are you okay?"

Tang Xing It took a while before he could squeeze out a few words from his throat with difficulty: "You, what kind of monster are you?"

"I'm not a monster." Li Wenqing replied calmly, "I am the ancient mythical beast, Bifan (Note) )."

Tang Xing turned to stone again. Although he had vague guesses just now, he really couldn't believe it. Now that it was confirmed by Li Wenqing himself, he was shocked and speechless.