22

Tang Xing swallowed a mouthful of saliva unconsciously. This guy is a typical guy who looks thin when he is wearing clothes. He has muscles when he is undressed, but his muscles are not overly exaggerated. He is the kind of thin and solid guy who is full of explosive power at first glance. The body lines are as smooth and neat as a perfect piece of art, and the face that is so handsome that it is almost evil, makes a huge impact on people.

After glancing back and forth twice at this beautiful body that countless men envied and hated, Tang Xing realized that his actions were inappropriate and quickly looked away.

Then he thought that something was wrong. What was there to be guilty of? Li Wenqing had just seen him out two days ago. Now he saw that it was not natural. What's more, this guy was not a complete result. In total, he was still at a disadvantage, so He confidently stared at the other party again, "Yes."

Li Wenqing's eyes flashed with inexplicable interest, "Come in."

Tang Xing followed him into the room, watching helplessly as the bath towel followed him. His steps were slightly swaying, as if he was about to fall off at any moment. He felt a little itchy for no reason. He wanted to help this guy tie the towel tightly, but also wanted to pull it off so that everyone was even.

Li Wenqing sat down by the bed and said, "Tell me what happened."

"It's that cat demon. How to find him? I don't even know where that guy is hiding now." Tang Xing felt that Li Wenqing was sitting and he stood up Sitting there, just like reporting work to his boss, made him feel unbalanced, so he also wanted to find a place to sit.

But the few small stools in the room were all children's style. It would look funny for a grown man like me to sit on them. It was also strange to sit on the edge of the bed with Li Wenqing. After looking around, he simply sat down on the floor with his legs crossed. Come down, "How about sending more manpower to capture stray cats in the whole town, and at the same time find someone to draw a portrait of that kid and issue a wanted warrant?" "No, this is

too mobilizing. So far, the cat demon has not responded. It will have a serious impact on social security. Catching cats or looking for people in a big way will arouse the suspicion of the masses, and the procedures are not allowed." "

Then what do you think we should do?"

Li Wenqing didn't seem to think this was a problem at all, and there was no delay. He replied calmly: "Tomorrow, we will go to Lin Sheng first to see if he knows that his cat has become a spirit. Then we will ask about the cat's habits and find out why the cat demon has a home and does not go back to steal things. We will try to lure him out." Come out."

That's right, why didn't I think of it? This guy is indeed a police officer, and his thinking is really clear. Tang Xing patted his thigh, "Okay, that's it! But I can't open the store tomorrow, who will pay for the loss?" "

You can choose not to go, but if it takes a few days to catch the cat demon, just don't complain. ." Li Wenqing said as he adjusted his sitting posture slightly, spreading his long legs casually.

"That won't work. I have to catch that kid with my own hands to relieve the hatred in my heart!" Tang Xing said angrily.

He found that it was a bit awkward to sit on the ground and talk to Li Wenqing. He was much lower than the other person. When talking, he had to raise his head to see the other person's face, otherwise - damn

! Why doesn't this guy wear underwear?

That size... is it intentional to show off or something, I'm really not ashamed!

Tang Xing's face felt hot, and he felt as if his eyes had been stung, and he turned his head hurriedly.

"Do you have any more questions?" Li Wenqing seemed to not care about his sexual intercourse or ejaculation, and stood up from the bed. The already loose bath towel finally couldn't bear the pull of the earth's gravity and was about to fall off.