39

The next morning, the morning light shone into the room through the gap in the curtains that were not completely closed, and shone on the two people sleeping in each other's arms on the bed.

In his sleep, Tang Xing felt something heavy pressing on his waist. He moved a little uncomfortably, and then he was woken up by the soreness all over his body.

Then he discovered that there was indeed something pressing on his waist. It was a man's arm, with tight muscles and smooth lines. There was also a hot and powerful body leaning on his back. The two of them were close to each other, like Two twisted vines are intertwined as tightly as each other.

There was a loud bang in Tang Xing's mind, Damn, this is the opening sequence of some Huang Leopard movie, he should still be dreaming!

The man behind him tightened his arms a little, raised his head and kissed Tang Xing on the forehead, his voice was lazily hoarse in the morning, "Are you awake?"

Tang Xing trembled all over, opened his mouth and his voice became hoarse, As if there was a handful of sand stuffed in his throat, "W-what's going on? Why are you here?!"

Li Wenqing hugged him and turned over, making eye contact with him, with one hand threatening The ground gently pressed behind him, "Baby, don't tell me you forgot again, then I don't mind repeating what happened last night to remind you." Tang Xing's waist felt sore, and his whole body softened in an instant, and he blurted

out He said: "No, I remembered!"

He was only half-drunk last night, not so drunk that he was unconscious. When he just woke up, his mind was just a little dazed. Before he could turn around, he was As soon as Li Wenqing hinted, all the blushing and heart-pounding scenes from last night basically came to mind.

Alas, why didn't I control it at that time? What you say after drinking is indeed a wise and clear statement!

Now his whole body ached, as if he had been stepped on by ten elephants and thrown into hot water. He really couldn't stand it again.

"Be good." Li Wenqing smiled slightly and kissed Tang Xing's face again as if to reward him. "What about what happened five years ago?"

Tang Xing blushed and scratched his head, "I really can't remember that. , no impression at all."

This was really unreasonable, and Tang Xing's head had not suffered any accidental trauma, unless... Li Wenqing suddenly thought, and asked: "Have you sprayed my forgetfulness water? "

Tang Xing didn't know why, "You're here to fool me again. Does Wangyou Water have the same effect as Wangqing Water?"

Li Wenqing said with a somewhat serious expression: "No, Wangyou Water is a special kind used exclusively by our special case team. As long as the potion is sprayed once, all memories from seeing the monster to waking up will be forgotten after waking up, thus preventing ordinary humans from suffering mental and psychological trauma and preventing the spread of panic in society."

After that, he opened the bedside table and took out a blue glass bottle only one finger long, which looked like a perfume.

Tang Xing took it and looked at it over and over, muttering: "I've never seen it before, is it so mysterious? I'll give it a try."

Just as he was about to press the nozzle towards him, Li Wenqing quickly snatched it from his hand, "This can't be messed up. Squirt, otherwise all the memories of last night will be erased, and then I will have done another useless thing."

Tang Xing looked at him innocently.

Li Wenqing couldn't help but burst out laughing, realizing that he had just asked a stupid question. If Tang Xing really sprayed Wangyou Water five years ago, he would not remember the situation at that time, and it would be in vain to ask.