9

Old man Zhou followed him to the yard and saw that the birdcage hanging under the eaves was empty. He suddenly wondered: "Why is the bird missing? It didn't fly away by itself, right?" Tang Xing replied angrily

: "No, just like the woodpecker in Old Liu Tou's family, it was stolen back by Huang Youcai, the man who sold the birds to you in Xiangyun Market. It was also him that scared Zhuang Zhuang that night." Old man Zhou said in surprise: "Is it him

? Is that correct?"

Tang Xing said, "Yes, I asked you to buy a wild bird just to lure out the bird thief. I chased him all the way into the only game store in Xiangyun Market at midnight last night and found that The bird thief is the shop owner Huang Youcai himself."

Mrs. Zhou was now convinced of Tang Xing's words and gave him a thumbs up: "Xiao Tang, you are really capable, worthy of Tang Banxian!"

Tang Xing felt good after hearing this. He smiled a lot, his eyes were crooked with laughter, and he said humbly: "No, no, you've got the award."

His happy and proud look was almost exactly the same as five years ago. Li Wenqing also wanted to laugh a little, but when he thought of The corners of the little ferret's mouth tightened again in his hat.

"What a fearsome young man." Old man Zhou followed up with a compliment, "What about Huang Youcai, have you subdued him?" Speaking

of this, Tang Xing became a little depressed again, "I had already subdued him, but..."

Li asked Qing Shi said in time: "Huang Youcai's crime of capturing and selling a large number of nationally protected wild animals is quite bad. We have already arrested him. Don't worry, he will be punished as he deserves." The old couple breathed a sigh of relief at the same time. Old man

Zhou She shook hands with Li Wenqing gratefully and thanked her. Mrs. Zhou also said repeatedly: "That's great. Thank you, Superintendent Li. The police comrades are the most reliable!" Li Wenqing said: "You're welcome. This is what we should do

. But one thing needs to be made clear. It is illegal to hunt, sell and slaughter wild animals privately. The same is true for buying and eating them. It is also very dangerous and may lead to various serious diseases. You two must pay attention to this in the future. A little."

Old man Zhou said quickly: "No, I will never buy it again. If Xiao Tang hadn't said it was useful in getting rid of demons, I wouldn't have bought that kingfisher."

Tang Xing felt unhappy in his heart. Originally, he It can be done completely, but now, the credit has been taken away by the guy named Li. Wasn't my hard work this night in vain?

Mrs. Zhou was not a stingy person. She took out four pink bills from her pocket and gave them to Tang Xing. "Xiao Tang, you have done a lot of work this time. This is a small amount of hard work. You can accept it."

" Why is this so embarrassing? It is my duty to eliminate evil for the people." Tang Xing's eyes lit up and he said he was embarrassed, but he stretched out his hand.

Who would have thought that Li Wenqing would stop him halfway when he reached out, "It is my duty to eliminate evil for the people, so I cannot accept this money, otherwise it will violate the policy. Madam, if you encounter similar difficulties again in the future If you have any trouble, come to the police station and come to me, I will help you solve it."

Tang Xing wanted to break away from his hand, but unexpectedly the other party was very strong, and the big palm tightened around his wrist like a pair of pliers. Unable to break away, I could only stare in anger. After working all night, I not only didn't make a penny, but also paid out a hundred yuan. It was a big loss.