It's me, hello, I'm the author.

Hello there, Hindots!

JuanCaloyAC, formerly known as MidnightEscolta, is a 30-year-old writer from Metro Manila. A proud member of the LGBTQIA+ community 🌈. Creating stories is my passion; it's what identifies me and what makes me alive—my oxygen.

I've turned your sexual fantasies into words; you have been warned. My characters are grown men and young girls. My stories have a slice of romance, humor, and tragedy. And perhaps you may take something away from my stories, for it's not all about sex, sin, and taboo.

I also write fluff stories.

***

If you've reached this part, thank you for reading my story all the way through.

Just like Never Dies, Just Changes, I know that this story has been long overdue since last year. I apologize for keeping you waiting so long to continue this story. Because of what happened to Still 18, it's quite discouraging to write a story and have it simply reported. But here I am, writing once more for my hindots who continue to support me and hold onto their faith in me.

I'm aware that ending this story has unresolved issues that you can read about in other books. This is a series, and even outside this series, my stories are interconnected with each other, so the gaps in this story will be part of my other stories.

And writing this story with just pure Filipino words is very challenging. Also, it is difficult to situate this scenario in the 1900s, a time that was not particularly technologically advanced and in which I wasn't yet born. Hirap gumawa ng punchline, and I'm glad that you still enjoy the story.

Honestly, I almost gave up on this story because of the theme. And there are five more stories under this series, which is scary on my part. How would I present the stories such that my readers would not cancel me? #CancelMidnightEscolta Lol. I shall do my utmost to do justice to every sin that this series will be presented.

I would assume that Heneral Maximiliano DiMarco is the greenest male character I have created. Hope you learn something from them.

***

Annndddd, for my super duper long overdue surprise, the second installment of the Sex Deadly Sins series would be the third installment of the Daddy Society series as well. Yes, here's where you can read the history, or, I might say, the first daddy of the Daddy Society was a DiMarco.

 Yes, here's where you can read the history, or, I might say, the first daddy of the Daddy Society was a DiMarco

***

I have other pending stories, so please bear with me if I cannot make a daily update. This story and Never Good, But Worthy are my priorities, but I cannot commit to the daily update. Thank you for your understanding.

I apologize if I don't respond to every comment since I'm trying to keep the number of comments organic. Please know that I have read all of your positive and constructive criticism, and I am aware that there are some scenes in my past stories that I need to improve. If time permits, I will edit those scenes in the same way I did with the Wild Series.

If you want to get up close and personal with me, following me on my social media channels:

Twitter/Tiktok/Instagram: @JuanCaloyAC

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/JuanCaloyACWP

At kung nagustuhan niyo po ang mga kwentong nagawa ko at mga ginagawa ko, pwede niyo po akong bigyan ng tip: ko-fi.com/juancaloyac (for PayPal, debit and credit card user)

Also, thank you to @Beautiful_Love03 for creating my first ever book cover made by my reader. 🥹

I love you with all the chambers of my heart, 32.3k hindots!

—Master Hindot 😉