I'm here for you

I haven't corrected any mistakes and its rubbish so.....

"I'm just not a huggy person" you shrugged, you were kind of lying but you wanted to keep up the ' i'm emotionally detached' image.

Your group of friends shook their heads talking among themselves, you smiled and turned only to see c/n staring at you, there was something in his eyes, something dangerous. "We'll see" he muttred leaning back and picking up his drink before taking a sip.

The night had ended and you had noticed how many times c/n had shamelessly tried to hug you, as much as it was bugging you it still made your heart flip and a smile tingle on your lips.

"Well I guess that's it f/n thank you for having me and thank you to your mother" he chuckled and turned to fave you. "You staying here the night?" he raised his eyebrow at you, you nodded and he indicated with his head for you to follow him Into the hall.

You stood facing him an he quickly wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him, you awkwardly patted his back and he sighed. " I will get you to hug me and you will like it " his lips practically touched the skin on your ear giving you goose bumps. "night Y/n"

You shut the door behind him and leant against it, smiling like a loon. "Earth to y/n" your friend poked you repeatedly before you realised you was talking to you. "Oh sorry" you chuckled and she smiled "it's fine, it's cute how smitten you are" she smirked and walked off.

"I am not smitten" you yelled chasing after her.

_____

It's been about four days since you all hung out and c/n made it his challenge to get you to hug him and he still hasn't given up.

You were sat with all your friends at lunch and saw c/n stood in the lunch line, he caught you eye and opened his eyes in a hugging gesture. Despite the pain in your heart and tears in your eyes you smiled shaking your head. Your grades had been slipping and you had been arguing with your friends and family and everything was just piling up.

"Y/n are you alright?" one of your friends asked placing her hand on your shoulder, you flinched away from their touch and quickly got up leaving them all staring after you in shock. You quickly ran home and up to your room. What's wrong with you, now you're bunking, running off from your friends and being sad all the time.

Hours had passed and you realised what was going on, you were always separating yourself from others; thinking it was for the best.

Soon you heard your parents get home and not long after that you heard the shouting begin, you couldn't take it, you snuck out the window and found your legs running without your brain figuring out where you were going.. Though your heart knew.

You stopped and knocked on the dark green door waiting for an answer. "Dude chill- y/n?" C/n asked noticing the tears streaming down your cheeks. "What's wrong?" he asked rushing to you. You held your hand out, keeping up the act.

"I- I" you started crying harder, c/n body tensed and all he wanted to do was wrap his arms around you. "You're scaring me please y/n" he begged. "I do like hugs" you muttred "I keep up an act pretending that I don't because its like a weakness, I shut you all out, I don't want to be a bother" you whispered.

"I need you" you ran to him and wrapped
Your arms tightly around his torso, he gripped at you just as tight "I'm here y/n I'll always be here for you" he kissed your head.