Bad boy, good talk.

Unedited

The clock had never sounded so loud, its tick's and tock's were so deafening they drowned out the voices of your pupils and for that you were thankful. However with every silver cloud comes a thick and heavy grey lining, sending shadows over all you thought good. It's motions were so slow it was sending the world around you face first, full throttle, into motion.

You looked down at your sheet to see the words dancing and mixing. You looked back to your clock for security but just saw the same muddle of numbers and suddenly you felt yourself falling. Face first and unforgiving into the fist of the unknown.

You felt something on your shoulder, a hand. You snapped round to see someone with the same dazed expression as you, except theirs was most likely caused by some sort of drug. He nodded towards the teacher and you turned , like a deer in headlights. "Y/n i can't have you ignoring your work and ignoring me. Detention" you opened your mouth to protest but decided against it.

By the time the lesson had ended you weren't the only one with their freedom torn from them, c/n had been set a detention too, for something stupid like doodling. Not that it mattered, he never showed up, teachers simply set them as it was a formality.

The rest of your classes rolled by until the day had ended, well not quite yet for you. You made your way back to the class, ready for an hour alone and were shocked to see c/n sat at the back on his phone.

"Ah y/n you're here... Finally" with a glare your teacher walked towards you "I forgot I have a meeting but i wont let you two go punishment free so.. I'll see you in an hour" they walked past you and left the room, shutting the door with a slam.

You jumped and heard c/n chuckle. When you turned to look at him he just shrugged, a smirk slapped onto his lips. "Whatever" you started walking to the opposite side of the room when the sound of a chair being moved stopped you.

"I don't think so, you're the reason I'm here so sit your ass down" he smiled tapping the chair in front of him with his foot. "Why is it my fault?" You had partly hidden yourself in your scarf but took it off as you set your bag down and sat in front of him.

"Doesn't matter, didn't want you to feel lonely. Unless you want to be lonely cause in that case I'll leave, I have a reputation for not coming to these things anyway" he told you, his eyes focusing on you.

"Uh no, stay"

You mentally slapped yourself for how pathetic you sounded but he didn't seem to mind. "OK"

You couldn't help but notice the Smell of cigarette smoke, wafting off of him. "Uh, c/n why do you uh you know smoke?"

He seemed surprised that you asked.

"I guess because it gives me a sense of security, power. There's a lot of things in this world that could kill me, slowly tearing me apart until I'm dead in everything but peoples memories. And I guess I'd rather I, be the one to destroy myself instead of falling victim at the hands of another. I'd rather clouds of smoke and little pills steal my life than something I can't control."

You knew you were staring now but you couldn't help it. You never agreed with smoking but that was the most beautifully dark explanation for it. "There's other things you could use"

You told him. He smiled. "I know and when I find it, consider the cigerattes gone" "well what are you looking for?"

He was smirking but his foot was nervously tapping and red slowly creeping up his neck to reach his cheeks. "Love. Now don't laugh. Love is the perfect substitute for drugs. You still get the same buzz and withdrawal. The same dependency but much better outcomes. Plus love can slowly kill you to but at least you can have some fun with it."

You nodded slowly feeling. "Have you found it yet?" You couldn't believe how much you two were talking. "I'm beginning to think I might have"

A jolt of pain coursed through you accompanied with a stab of jealousy. "Oh" "uhhh who is it"

He shook his head "can't tell you that love. What type if badboy would i be" he leant in closer as he spoke. You could feel his breath linger on your skin. "One that makes me happy" you said randomly, "there's other ways to achieve that.

He inched forward but you hesitated. He could see it written across your face and he broke out in a smile. " don't worry I quit when u started falling for you" with that you pressed your lips to his and he did the same. It was hard to kiss over a table so he grabbed your hand leading you round it and closer to him. His hand were placed on both if your cheeks as he kissed you hungrily whilst yours were At the back of his neck. "You're a great drug substitute" he told you, trying to catch his breath. "Why don't you have a way with words" you both laughed.