We're together..

Unedited.

Sorry it sucks I just wanted to give you something

You were walking around school with your best friend when you happened to see c/n and a few of his mates. You smiled and he cheekily winked at you, smirking all the while.

You wished to go over to him, to talk to him and kiss him and be with him. But you guys were a secret. Just as you turned to leave you noticed the schools slut talking to him. And jealousy kicked in, you turned around and stood there, staring at them; surveying their every movement.

He kept laughing and shaking his head while his mates yelled something. She got closer to him and started touching his shoulder while she laughed at whatever he said. You frowned, he wasn't that funny... Your jokes were way better than his.

He looked at his mates and they just smirked, she leaned in more and rested her hand on his chest and was etching closer and closer to his lips. He went to say something when someone behind you started laughing loudly at something their friend had said. Causing c/n to look up.

He saw you and his face fell, all colour left him and his eyes drained. He quickly scrambled away from his friends and chased you as you walked away. You started running but realised there is no point as he would catch up. So you just found and corner and stood there, allowing the waves of self pity to crash and break agaisnt you.

"He doesn't love me" you sniffed and suddenly felt bad that you had abandoned your best friend.

"Of course he does"

C/n.

He moved closer, pressing you agaisnt the wall and wrapping his arms round your waist.

"He loves you more than the starts love the night, and the clouds love the rain, y/n I love you more and more everyday. Me loving you is just natural. Like how you close your eyes when you kiss or smile when you laugh, that's how I love you, i don't even have to think about it! without noticing it you became my everything y/n please don't ever think I don't love you cause let me tell you, I bloody well do. "

"Then why were you-"

"They don't know about us. They set us up to talk, which is what we were doing at first and then she was getting all close and before I could push her off you saw and got the wrong idea. I kept trying to say no and now I think they think I'm gay.... Also did you notice how much she was laughing. I mean come on i'm not that funny"

"You're not funny at all" you smiled.

"So we good?" He looked hopeful.

"Yes c/n we are-"

He quickly hoisted you up, holding under your legs and pressing you agaisnt the wall. He attached his lips to yours and was kissing you. He then relocated his lips and began kissing up and down your neck, muttering meaningless words in between each kiss.

You couldn't stop smiling and pulled his face up to look you in the eyes.

"I love you"

He smiled

"I love you too"