Words.

"Words are better than people" you decided to randomly blurt out. C/n looked up from his phone only to raise his eyebrows up at you, asking the silent question of 'what are you going on about'

"Think about it" you shuffled around until you were facing him completely, you shot him a look until he put down his phone and focused all his attention on you. A sarcastic smile tugging at his lips. "Sorry, do tell"

"Well for a start they are better looking. Not fake, but bold and curvy. And they are so much better at explaining themselves, in fact everything they stand for is self explanatory. But they aren't all straight forward they can mean the complete opposite of what you think they are talking about" you finished with a smile.

"Y/n. What are you talking about" he was smiling now.

"I'm not sure..."

"Give me the tea" he leant forward to take the cup out of your hand but you pouted at him. You hugged your knees closer to your chest and looked at him through your eyelashes.

He inches closer and slowly connected your lips, moving them against yours and breaking away to smile. He moved the cup out if your hands and pulled your body closer, holding you tight. He pressed his lips to yours once more.

"I don't like words"

He whispered.

"They Always fail to show how much I love you"