Live.

"Check you out princess" c/n smirked, adoration filling his eyes.

You ignored him.

You stayed where you were. You felt higher than ever before, like you were running on tree tops, defying gravity and becoming one with the wind, you felt more alive than you ever had. Maybe because you were stood on a gut wrenchingly high wall. A wall that would normally make your heart drop and knees quiver much like the effect c/n had on you.

But this time you weren't scared, or at least if you were you were ignoring it.
"Shut up c/n!" You laughed.

You walked along the wall, occasionally looking down to see him staring up at you. You watched the sky and marvelled at how you felt as though you could extend your arm and brush your fingertips along the faded oranges.

"Having fun up there"

You were

All the stress, anxiety and mind numbing fear had fell from the wall while you remained there, trouble free. This was payback for all those times it felt as though the world was stepping on you.

"You're so brave" he told you sarcastically.

"Please get me down"

"What?" He questioned

"Get me down" you spoke softly.

You sat down and he stood up on his tip toes, extending his arms so that his hands gripped your waist. You jumped into them slightly and he lifted you down.

You were now safe, your feet firmly on the ground and your head still positioned on c/n's chest. He held you close and you lifted your head; leant up slightly and kissed him.

"Thank you"

"I told you love, you don't have to be high to be alive"