He's a jerk

Y/b.f/n= your boyfriends name
Y/f/n = your friends name
Y/c/n= your crushes name

Unedited oops

A/n= this is in no way romanticising any kind of abuse and if you are or know anyone who is a victim of abuse, please notify someone who can help. Anyway let's proceed :)

"How could you do this to me!" you screamed at your boyfriend. "I- I didn't mean to" he yelled. He had tears on his cheeks but you wouldn't fall for it. "You cheated on me y/b.f/n and now you're telling me you didn't mean to! You are such a tool"

You couldn't believe it, sure you two weren't really serious but you had still fell for him.. Even though you had a crush on his best friend who was also your friend.. sort of.... Your friends were right. They were constantly telling you how your boyfriend was so wrong for you but you didn't listen, all you could see was how perfect he was. He could be really sweet and caring and- and now he cheated. Went behind your back and plunged a knife into it.

That's not all. Nope. The toxic cherry on the poisoned Cake was that the girl he cheated with was your enemy. You knew it was childish to have enemies but when it came to her you really didn't give a flying fu- no. you were getting caught up in your own thoughts.

"I'm leaving" you pushed past him to get to the door when you heard him talk, these words for the next few hours were all that filled your mind; the way his words dripped with acid and wrapped themselves around your throat, alighting the fire of fear deep inside you, sickened you.

"Oh no you aren't"

He reached out, grasping your wrist and holding it tight. He pulled your body back until you hit the wall with a sickening thump. Your skull collided with the brick and you had to bite your lip to conceal the scream. "Please don't go" the words may be sincere but he wasn't, he was smirking and blocking your body against the wall.

"Let me go!" You were screaming now.

"Y/n shut up! You're gonna get me in trouble with my neighbours" he hissed.

You continued to scream.

"Y/n-"

And some more and more and-

He hit you.

And again.

You felt your lip split slightly from the pressure of his fist and your skin instantly heat up, the burning felt as thought he had ran a match across your flesh. Your eye was throbbing and you couldn't think straight

You both stood still. Not knowing what to do or say. "Y/n i-"

"Don't. Just... Please can I go..." You refused to cry in front of him but God knows you needed to. "Yes.. I'm sorry"

You shook your head and pushed past him, running out of his house and onto the street. You kept running until a random lady stopped you to ask if you were okay, she thought you had been mugged or something.

"N-no i'm fine, thank you" you smiled at her weakly and finally made it to y/c/n's house. You banged your fist against the door continuously until it opened.

"Jesus Christ chill- y/n?"

You nodded, your head hung low to try and hide the bleeding and bruising.

"Are you okay? Where's y/b.f/n?" He sounded worried.

That was it. At the mention of his name your legs gave out, you fell against his door and began to cry. He caught a glimpse of your face and almsot screamed. His face fell, all the blood left and he looked as if he had seen a ghost- no that's not enough- he looked as though he'd seen everyone who has ever died rise from their grave and do the Irish jig.

"Y/n come on." He lifted you effortlessly and brought you inside his house. His voice was empty, as though he was blocking all emotion, worried that if he let one through millions would follow..and destroy him.

You just leaned agaisnt him as he shut the door and took you to his kitchen. "Is this OK?" He asked, his hands hovering by your hips. You nodded but still flinched when he gently took hold of you and hoisted you onto the counter top. Pain flashed through his eyes as he finally saw your face properly. Your lip had swelled and was a ghostly purple, not to mention the blood. Your eyebrow had split slightly and had grown slightly due to the swelling.

He sighed and went to take hold of your hand when he saw the mark on your wrist, like a bruise wrist band.

"F*ck sake" he screamed. You tensed and realised you had never actually been in his house before. Wow this would be a great memory. Hear the sarcasm.. Yep.

"Where is he?" C/n's teeth were clenched and his hands were in fists.

"Please don't, there's been enough of that tonight... Just help ?" You asked, feeling stupid and embarrassed.

He nodded and wetted some kitchen roll, dabbing it against your cuts. You were staring up at him but he was just biting his lip and cleaning yours.

He broke the silence "this is my fault.. I set you guys up, I thought.. He said he liked you and it didn't matter that I liked you. I wanted my friend happy so I set you guys up and you were happy, annoyingly happy. I never knew he'd do this... Never." He admitted.

"He cheated on me... And when I tried to leave... Yeah"

He looked sick, physically sick.

"But this isn't your fault. It's mine... I just don't want to think about this right now or- waitliked me"

He shook his head.

"I still do"

You smiled and winced because of your lip.

"Forget that jerk y/n. Be with me. I need you, I'll protect you, I'll love you and I'll never let you go u less its what you want. Please y/n?"

"Of course you dummy"

He pulled your head down to his and kissed you, walking in between your legs from where you were sat on the counter. You winced when he touched the bruise on your head and he frowned but moved his hands to grip your waist and pull you closer against him. You wrapped your legs around him and pulled your lips off his.

He leant his forehead against yours. "I hope you know" he paused to catch his breath " i'm gonma get that son of a bi*ch"

"C/n"

"Don't worry, I won't hurt him too much" he smiled and kissed you again. Holding you so close and tight, he would never let anyone hurt you again and it would never ever be him who hurt you.