Special Place

Unedited

You nervously tapped your foot agaisnt the pavement, your shoe connecting with the concrete and letting out a soft tap. You weren't exactly sure why you were nervous, you didn't even have a reason but hey try telling that to your nerves.

You felt a hand place itself on your shoulder accompanied by a gentle voice, pulling you from your thoughts and back to the chill of the real world the only warm thing being the contact of his skin.

"Stop shaking babe" he whispered into your ear and pressed his lips to your temple. "Hey its freezing I am allowed to shake its like the law" your face was serious but the look in your eyes gave away the humour. He stood in front of you, crouching down to be at equal level with where you were sat.

He took your hands in his own "god. you are freezing" he brought them to his lips, gingerly pressing a kiss agaisnt your knuckles; his warm mouth brushing agaisnt your cool skin. "I told you" you whispered, your voice got caught in the air and your throat as you looked into each others eyes.

You had always been told that eyes were the pathway to the soul..and god his were exactly where you wanted to go.

You blushed at the thought and looked at your shoes... Such nice shoes...

"Hey.."

He gently secured his fingers around the bottom of your chin, tilting it upwards. He searched your eyes memorising every colour, every slight change in the way they formed. The way they curled and danced around your pupil, widening and shrinking at the smallest change in surroundings and added it to the list of his favourite art.

Your eyes fluttered shut as you both leant forward your lips gently touching and moving together in a sweet passionate kiss. He pulled back and flashed you a grin "hey"

------

"So why are we up here anyway?" C/n threw his bag down before sitting himself down on it and opening his arms signalling for you to sit with him. You grinned and placed your bag down next to his, sitting down and leaning into your boyfriend.

"Because its beautiful and calm and relaxing and.. just isn't it wonderful!!" you squealed, your hands going wild with gestures as you spoke. He was nodding; looking at you with a serious expression as to not hurt your feeling when it was taking him every ounce of strength he had not to break out in a grin.

He looked around him at the simplicity of the trees and the foliage surrounding them. He knew this place was nothing special but that is what made it special, that was how you worked.

"Do you know what else is beautiful?"

He smirked.

"Say me and I'm dumping you" you were both smiling now.

"Clichés will be the death of us"

"Then baby let's make the death of us cliché" he replied

" okay c/n did you just threaten to murder me.." You raised an eyebrow, "I think I did.. Sorry babe" he kissed you briefly "nah its cool"

You huddled closer together as you stared at the treetops the sunlight dancing through the leaves and shining down onto your skin. "No sparkle, phew I always worried you were a vampire"

"C/n you are ruining my special place" you pouted at him, not bothering to look at him but at the light, falling from the sky and into the ground... The sunset.

"Baby its our special place" he spoke agaisnt you neck as he placed kisses up and down the base of your throat.

"Oh the clichés"

You turned and connected your lips.