I Love You

You were walking hand in hand with c/n on your way the the field you liked to visit a lot in the evenings. When the sun had gone down and the air was cool and still. You would go to talk about your day and what's on your mind, you would go to be together.

The walk there was silent. But the comfortable kind. That's what you
Loved about your relationship with him. Although you were both quite young, you knew what you two had was real. You weren't like other couples, you didn't over use the word love without really understanding it .. In fact you haven't even said it yet. It has only been 3 months so you knew it would be too soon anyway... But did you? Love him.

"-y/n, you okay?" He raised his eyebrows, concern lurking behind the e/c of his eye's. This is why you loved him- oh maybe you do.

"Yes" you chuckled kissing his lips briefly. "Oh we're here already" you let go of his hand and ran into the field. He smirked running up behind you and lifting you effortlessly into his arms. "Hey babe" he smirked at you.

"Hi" you kissed his nose and he giggled setting you down but keeping his arms around you, protectively.. Comfortably.

You stood there, tangled up in each other, listening to your breathing and racing thoughts, swaying slightly.

Should you say it.

You started fidgiting and he noticed, grabbing your shoulders and making you look him in the eyes.

"C/n I know we haven't been together that long and I don't really know but I think I l-" he cut you off.

"Please, I want to be the first to say it, I know you hate how now a days people misuse the word and i do too but I know it's real with you. I do love you y/n and now that I'm saying it I wonder why I haven't before. The words feel right. I wanna shout if from all the rooftops y/n-" grabbed your hands "I f***ing love you y/n"

"I love you too"

He wrapped you up in his arms. "Thank you for letting me go first. Loser" you gasped turning to hit him.