Firework's

"Babe you ready" c/n was at your front door, his jacket hugging his broad shoulders and a scarf wrapped around his neck and tucking into his long jacket. He was talking his foot against the door frame, the warm coffe in the cups warming hid chilly hands better than his fingerless gloves were.

"Almsot!!" You yelled back down. Adding some finishing touches to your hair and make up and spraying your perfume a few more times. Your grabbed your scarf and jacket, shrugging them on before slipping kn your beanie and gloves. "All warm" you smiled at your reflection before grabbing your phone and running down the stairs and straight to the front door.

"C/n" his arms opened and wrapped around you and yours hokked around his neck, your face nuzzling itself in the curve where neck meets shoulders. His skin was cold and made you shiver, you felt him chuckle and pull back, before leaning back in to kiss you, you always forgot what time was when you kiss but you were so excited about this that you couldn't you pushed him away and smiled. "We can't be late" you grinned, taking one of the cups and shutting your front door, starting to walk.

"No no no no" he jogged to catch up with you. " you can't give me that, I didn't take like an hour getting ready" he sipped at his coffee "but you do look great by the way" he kissed your now rosey cheeks.

Soon you were there, the beach. He quickly spotted a bench and ran over to it. "Soon" he grinned, rubbing his hands together in excitement, like a silly child.

"Soon" you agreed going to sit next to him, he quickly stopped you by placing hid hands on your hips and pulling you onto his lap. "Only the best seat for my princess" he explained, his arms wrapping around your waist, to secure you and you blushed leaning agaisnt him, his chin on your shoulder.

As the fireworks started your lips parted slightly, they were so beautiful. C/n leant forward so he could see your face, see the way your red lips revealed your teeth as you were able smiling at the pretty colours, the way the fireworks reflections showed up in your eyes, adding to their beauty.

You both smiled, you enjoying the firework show. Him enjoying his show.. You.