Cold

Unedited and eh idk

It was getting colder out which many people hated but you adored. It's an excuse to cuddle up with a blanket, book and cup of tea. An excuse to walk hand in hand with thick scarfd and coats along the crisp pavements. Today was almost one of those days. It was only slightly cold. So while you still felt the cold air nip at your skin, turning your smooth skin a rosey pink, it wasn't cold enough for your big comfy jacket yet.

You were on your way to c/n's house, you two love to go on walks together because they are so pointless. You can just speak about everything and nothing at the same time or you can not speak at all, you can both be quiet and just walk, hand in hand marvelling in the warmth of each other.

"Ready to go?" You asked c/n when he opened the door, he smirked "as I'll ever be" he shut the door behind him and grabbed your hand leading you away from his house and down the pavement.

You were walking in silence, the good kind, not the awkward... Not that you can ever really tell. You were walking aimlessly around you started talking about halfway through the walk. Not about much, just school and friends.

After a little while of rosey cheeks and short pauses you had made it to your local park, where you proceeded to sit with each other, wrapped up in the others arms sharing the same cold air.

He is just sat, beside you, staring. Looking over every feature of your face, which although he has seen each one so many times, it might as well be the first. They are still just as beautiful, if not more. Because before you were just a beautiful girl. Now you were his beautiful girl. Your features hold love and desire only for him. As his do for you. It was truly warming.