I'd lie for you

"Okay class this is the fourth and final time you disrupt my lesson, next person to take us off course. Detention" you're horrible teacher told your class, causing everyone to burst out laughing, you almsot felt bad for her then you remembered how you hated her and that removed any earlier empathy.

Smirking you looked away from her. "oooo scary" you looked up when you heard a choked laugh only to meet c/n's bright eyes, he was smiling slightly making your cheeks redden... Annoyingly

"Right I'm not an idiot"

"Well..." You muttered.

"Okay who is feeling the need to voice their opinion so much this lesson" her face was formed in her usual scowl, you guessed the winds changed one horrific night leaving her frozen in a moment of rage.. It wasn't a good look, vogue will not be choosing her any time soon.

Before you could speak c/n had already started talking. "Miss I think that's you" His lips were turned upwards in his signature smirk whilst his eyes sparked with curiosity and something else. "Okay c/n I've had enough of you. It was you who was talking earlier wasn't it"

"Actually that-" you were cut off.. Again.

"Yes miss. My deepest apologies" he bowed slightly, sarcasm dripping from every word.

"No problem. Detention. Sorry" she didn't seem to notice.

People groaned on his behalf as if they truly felt his pain while all you could do was smile down at your desk.

He took detention for you. How very romeo... Wait you won't be Juliet. Dying is not in your daily agenda.

After the lesson ended you rushed to him, ignoring the weird looks you were given  "Are you crazy, why did you do that?"

He started singing "I'd lie for youu".

You laughed but quickly caught yourself and glared at him " what are you doing now? "

"Y/n I'm serenading you, all of my past attempts of laughing, flirting and meaningful eyecontact have proven useless so singing to you is my only option" he was being sarcastic but you couldn't help but smile.

"Go out with me tonight, I can sing to you some more" he winked, smiling genuinely at you.

"I don't know. You have detention anyway and that's not the way to persuade me" you quickly told him

He stepped forward, invading your personal bubble. "Y/n I will lie for you AND skip detention for you. I'm so boy friend material... Please" he was very close to you now. You could see evry colour in his eyes and every dip and scar of his face

"Okay"

"Thank you" he leant down. Cupping your cheek and kissed you briefly.

He pulled away and started to open his mouth.

"Don't sing!"

"Fine. Wasn't going to anyway... "

"Don't dance either" you added.

"I'm feeling trapped in this relationship, next thing you know you're going to be abusive... I won't listen to you it will happen again"

You smiled at your weirdo of a boyfriend.