YouTube #2

"Helllloooo again it's me c/n. I'm here on y/n's channel because y/n and I are on a little day out today so I guess this is like a vlog" he smiled at the camera.

He brushed his fringe back only for the wind to blow it right back "stupid wind" be frowned then turned the camera to you. "And how are you miss y/n" you were wearing one of his coats as it was bigger and warmer, you were hugging yoursled as the wind blew your hair about slightly.

"Don't talk to me" you pouted and he burst out laughing "okay so when we left it was really warm but then as our weather is always a pain in the ass it got very very cold." You nodded scowling at him.

"But surely that shouldn't ruin a good day" he nudged you and you smiled, shrugging. He began to walk down the beach and you had to jog to catch up with him. "Stupid short legs" you told your legs and c/n smiled at you, ruffling your hair "aren't you adorable" you gasped.

"I am not adorable I am sexy" you went into a sexy pose only for the wind to pick up making you shiver and cuddle yourself again. C/n looked into the camera "well wasn't that sexy"

You continued to strop until c/n sighed, "come here" he pulled your head into his shoulder and kept his hand in your hair. "We are gonna go but hopefully we will see you soon" you both smiled and waved and shut off the camera.

"You're still adorable .."