Wishing on a star

Love always seemed to confuse you, so did relationships. How you could devote everything to one person, rip out your heart and place it in their hands, with nothing more than their word that they won't break it. How could swapping saliva show how much you care? How could just being near soemone make you so happy?

Then you met him.

His opinions on love were quite different, he loved love, he may not always show it but he does. He would lay awake at night, with nothing but the light of the stars to keep him out of the darkness. He would lay there, mind empty; heart full and a smile on his face. He needed to make soemthing happen.

A shooting star began to appear and he smirked, knowing his wish.

You're dating now, you were devoted to him 112 %, 100% wasn't enough. Your chest held his promises and his hands your heart. You were quite a fan of the spit swapping and you were at your happiest when near him. You never knew what to thank for your realationship or who but you didn't care.

He thanked life and he had that wish that night, he may never see another shooting star but he still wished on that star that you would always be happy. He got lucky, your happiness was him.