All mine

Can't be bothered to proof read sorry

You were with your boyfriend, huddled up together with your steaming cups of tea and blankets everywhere. You were up and talking at four am about everything going on in your life, its started months ago because c/n wanted to get to know you so he made you a cup of tea and you guys talked for hours, now you're dating and you still have your little tradition talks to this day.

"So what is your favourite book at the moment" he smirked, raising his cup to his lips, he loved to get your talking over your recent obsessions because he got to see your eyes light up and that adorable smile spread across your face.

After hours of talking he looked at you, his face completly serious. "You are amazing y/n do you know that"

"Well I've been told " you smirked but he didn't laugh like he usually would.

"I'm serious. I love you, like this. Talking about what you love, in big baggy jumpers and a messy bun. I see how you look at yourself and other girls and just." He paused " Promise me you won't change, not for anyone but yourself okay?"

You were shocked this all came out of no where, you were just talking about a recent death in your favourite series and now this. "I uh....Okay" you hated yourself for not answering back with the same passion and way with words as he did but you just weren't built like that

But you knew he liked your smiles so you did. Smiel that is. As you put away your mug and crawled close to him. "Don't you ever change either, I don't deserve you but I won't push you away like I would've done a while ago, I will treasure you and not let anyone else steal you" you smiled.

You kissed him trying to show you how much he meant to you without using words.

"all mine"