It's that kind of night

A/N: I know I've been gone for a while. I'm so very sorry and I haven't done any requests (sorry!) I will try to get them done. Sorry :3

My question: Favourite season?

My answer: AUTUMN.. maybe winter too.

Sorry it's crappy

Unedited

----****°°°°••••°°°°****----

Have you ever felt, light.

Seemingly weightless in a world tugging you down; that no matter how many hand gripped at you, no matter how hard they tugged... You were free.

It was a weird feeling, you weren't sure if it was an emotion of a side effect or ....just a feeling. But whatever it was, it was running through your veins and you loved it.

You sat beside c/n, your head rested against his shoulder. Infront of you the flames of a fire were dancing around each other, weaving and spinning, leaping away from the wood.

You smiled as the Warmth reddened your cheeks but worked to protect you from the cold still air, that was wrapped around you. C/n's arm's were wrapped around you tighter, his head rested on top of yours.

You could smell him, the sweet scent of cologne and soap mixing with the scent of the flames, the cold night air and burning wood. You knew the scent would find a way in between the thread's of your jumper, settling there for a memory stimulus.

"Hey"

He looked down at you, orange tinting his bright e/c eyes and smiled.

"Hi" you replied.

He moved his gaze back to the fire "I feel cruel, we are in the woods and I set a fire... Using wood. I could be burning someone's cousin" he looked over the many trees around the two of you regret in his eyes.

Your heart smiled, and your mouth skipped a beat, he always had a way of changing things around but they always seemed to work.

"Maybe it was a bad tree" you stroked a hand through his h/c hair, your thumb slipping over his cheekbone. Watching the strands of hair slip through your fingers you grinned. Your knees moved to rest against him, his hands coming down to hold you secure. "Maybe, that would make me a savior. A knight of the forest. Protecter"  he smirked when you blushed.

"I guess so, you dork"

Neither of you spoke for a few moments.

But you said a lot.

The way his fingers continued to run up and down your leg, said he needed you.

The way your hand raked through his hair, said you wanted him.

And the way you looked at each other, said you were in love.

"It's that kind of night. Isn't it?" He asked you.

"Yes" you replied.

You knew what he meant.

Often you two would decide it's the kind of night where you want to be close, not physically but emotionally. You would wait until it got dark and you'd go to find somewhere to sit.

And you'd talk for hours, sometimes under the light of the moon and stars, others illuminated by the fire.

"God this is so.. right. You're so right." He blurted out, his fingers running through your hair.

"I don't want this to change, us to change. I'm scared of what would happen if we did" you flinched slightly at his words.

It's true, change is terrifying because it's the face of the unknown, hidden behind words of fate.

"We're like a puzzle piece, that finally found its place- where we fit... But just because we've found it.... Doesn't mean the puzzles finished c/n. There's going to be more added. Piece by piece, day by day our lives will change. More will be added to the picture and that won't stop until it's complete. And when it's finished... It will be beautiful and we will be at the centre of that beauty wondering why we ever feared the unknown of tomorrow. When it turned out to be the best thing for us."

He didn't say anything. So neither did you.

He looked at you so you looked at him.

"Did I say something wrong... I'm sorry, I just meant that-"

"I know what you meant. I've grown used to your strange analogies. I love them actually, how you can take anything and make it beautiful. Even my fear of the unknown, you've made me love it, I feel like I could get high off it now. Not knowing how we will turn out, because it means we could be anything"

You opened your lips to talk but he shook his head.

"You've brought so much beauty into my world, your words, your thoughts, your face-" you hit his arm, smiling.

"And I want to return that beauty. And someday I will. Even it takes everything I've got, I will make you feel even a fraction of what I feel for you, because that will blow you away" he grinned.

"I already feel that, is it so hard for you to remember that I love you?".

"No, but it's hard to believe you could love me as much as I love you"

You closed you eyes as he leaned in and pressed his lips against yours.

You got closer when his hands gripped at your waist and he got even closer when your fingers threaded through his hair.

So there you sat, pressed against each other, expressing your love in a way other than words. Running your tongue along his and your hands against his neck.

The fire crackled and spat beside you, mimicking the feeling burning in your chest.