Pavement paradise.

You had to stay a bit later after school, which you didn't mind too much because it was quiet. It may seem odd but you adored walking through the school halls when no other soul was there... Well teachers were there but they were all hudled up in the staff room eating cake and complaining about students.

You would walk along, dragging your hand down the cool metal of the lockers, just thinking. So this is exactly what you did, after you had finished up the extra work/ catch up for your teacher. You can't remember how long you wandered the halls for but it was long enough. You grabbed your bag and headed outside.

As soon as you opened the door the cold air slammed into you, "shhh-ugar it's cold" you began walking until you felt your phone buzz in your pocket. It was from c/n. He was telling you to wait exactly where you are.

You started to look around you, feeling a bit creeped but hey that's what you get for dating a creep. "You know I can tell what you are thinking right? Your nose scrunches up when you are thinking hard about something... it's cute" he told you when he arrived.

"Let's go I'm bored and have just done way too much maths come on" he started walking so you did too, trying to ignore the rain ruining your hair. You were about to cross a road when the traffic started to pick up. The rain was getting heavier and it was a bad combination.

You were getting anxious and suddenly everything seemed heightened and bad and terrible an- suddenly a warm hand was holding yours, fingers tangled together, the rain sealing them.

You looked up at him and he smiled, sheepishly. A blush coated his cheeks and you smiled, kissing the red on his cheekbone.