What did you say

A/N: I like talking to you guys, so I'm gonna start asking questions with my chapters

Question: what colour eyes does your crush have?

My answer: Blue, like a crystal blue that can go from being soft and pale to harsh and dark, I've never really known why blue eyes were compared to oceans but now I do aha.

Unedited

----

"I don't know c/n, what if they hate me.." you pushed your hand through his hair, his eyes fluttering shut momentarily before opening again. Revealing the beautiful swirl of e/c that they were made up of, the different depths and shades that made you think of him.

"Hey" he reached up to grab your hands, encasing them in his own but leaving a small gap for him to press his lips agaisnt your fingers. "They will love you, okay?" His eyes burned through you, and when you wouldn't answer him he sighed.

"Y/n, please?" You looked up this time, nodding slowly, causing him to breakout in a grin, and pull you into a bone crushing hug.

"Hey hey easy, I can't meet your friends if I'm covered in casts" you grinned hugging him back

"Sorry, I'm just so excited, I'm gonna go call them now!" He leapt off his bed and ran to wherever he left his phone, to call his mates

"Great" you Whispered, frowning.

----

You stood infront of his mirror, you had made sure you looked perfect today, you didn't want his friends to have any reason to hate you, or think you shouldn't be with him.

It's not like you had never met these people before, but they knew you as that girl from class, not that girl dating our best friend.

Just thinking about it got your stomach churning and your eyes watering, you nerves working at overdrive to mess everything up.

C/n came up begin you. Resting his hands on your shoulders and spinning you around to be facing him.

"Stop it y/n" he smiled weakly

"I-i wasn't-"

"Look, c'mere" he led you over to an arm chair in his lounge and pulled you onto his lap, wrapping you up in his arms. He leant down, his face close to yours. You felt that feeling of your heart leaping and your body weakening. These feelings never left, never faltered or flattened. He still made you feel the exact way you did in the beginning, hopelessly in love.

"Please just be calm, talk to them like they're humans, actually you dont like humans. Pretend they're puppies who can talk, yeah?"

You giggled nodding

"Good" he leant down to press a kiss to your nose, feeling it scrunch up as you continued to giggle and curl agaisnt him.

"I Love you" he whispered, his breath hitting your lips as he spoke.

"I love you too" and between a breath he was kissing you, strong and hard and full of everything he had.

Soon enough you heard his door bell and knew his friends were here, you felt your heart leaping again, just not in a good way. He put his hands on your hips and stood you up, then moved his hands to be wrapped around your own.

"Ready?"

You nodded.

"Yes"

No.

But you walked hand in hand to his door, and answered it. His friends, female and male, came piling in heading for his living room and getting comfy.