Just call me romeo.

Unedited

You slammed your locker and started walking angrily down the hall. Yet another stupid popular girl decided to voice her opinion of you right to your face. You most definitely did not care nor want to hear it but even so ever since you got close with c/n people started hating you. And they don't even know you two are together yet, you can't even imagine how people would react to that... *shudders*

Some dude shoved harshly into you whilst you were walking knocking you to the ground. You sighed, feeling everyone look at you, trying to hide your blush you started getting up. Whilst you were doing this you heard someone yell something and then run past you almost knocking you over again, they were too fast for you to see who it was. You shrugged and started heading for your next lesson. During your lesson you started to zone out, that was until you heard something that brought you right back.

"Yeah, c/n beat some dude up and now he's in the heads office. What a thug" someone chuckled. No...oh no! Was it?.... It was him. The guy who ran past you and after the rude guy who shoved you. C/n beat up the guy who knocked you to the ground...

The lesson now seemed to last forever and all you could do was nervously tap and scribble out your work, hoping that would somehow make it go faster. Finally the bell ring and you leaped out of your chair and sprinted down the hall , making your way the the heads office.

You were panting by the time you got there and saw c/n stood outside the door, a bruise on his jaw and a frown on his face. When he turned and saw you, he broke out in a smile. "You're okay" he smiled pulling you into a hug.

"Of course I am you idiot" you hit his chest lightly, he kept you against him but you looked up at his bruised jaw and ran your finger tips across it. He flinched under your touch but kept a straight face.

"Why?" You asked, he shrugged putting his face in the crook of your neck.

"C/n."

Sighing he pulled his head up and looked you in the eyes. "I know what people say about you and do to you. And I have had enough, he was the last straw and don't worry he's fine... I mean he's not conscious right now but... he will be" he held your face in his hands gently and lovingly.

"Y/n you're my girl okay. I love you and I'm going to protect you whether you like it or not... Now. Can we bunk because I'm in serious trouble.. Don't say no I just beat up a guy for you." He reasoned.

"How romantic"

"I know, i'm a proper romeo" he smirked, taking your hand and leaving the school. You both made your way to the schools field and sat down together.

You had your head down and were staring at the grass, hoping you would just forget everything about today. "I never said thank you"

He looked at you when you said that "y/n you don't have t-"

" I do, no one has ever defended me like that. And thank you for that. I'm so glad I have you and I can't believe how much I love you" when you looked up you saw c/n staring down at you.

He quickly grabbed you and started to kiss you. He lowered you until you were led on the grass with him hovering over you. You thanked him further with a kiss and when you both pulled apart due to your goofy grins, he laid beside you and pulled you close. Wrapping his arms tight round your shoulders, resting his injured jaw on your head.

"I'm like a body guard.. I'm so manl- ow! Y/n don't hit me ."