Crush.

A/N: inspired by this super cute video.

Really shit writing but it's almost 1 am so..
----

You stood with your friends, talking about whether or not animals impersonated humans or other animals when doing impersonations.

"Why would they impersonate humans!" One of your friends practically screamed, waving her hands about and glaring at you.

"Because we impersonate them! It's only fair. Plus the actual word has person in it...so. ha!" You smirked as they all rolled their eyes and moved onto a more mature- boring, subject.

That's when you saw him.

C/n.

The sun glowing around him, sending streams of lights through his hair, illuminating the different tones and shades to him. The sun outlining the way he stood, his shoulders broad and hands hanging by his side's, his long legs pointed towards who ever he spoke to.

He was an angel, but this wasn't heaven .

You suppressed your giggles and turned to your friends, smiling widely.

"I'm going to do it"

"Do what, y/n were talking about murder, please don't tell me you're gonna do that"

"what? No. I'm gonna tell c/n I like him. Wish me luck" their grins fell.

"Y/n wait-"

You were already walking towards him, your best friend following sneakily from a distance, her phone clutched between her hands, videoing you.

"C/n" you announced, now standing infront of him, watching the way his breath caught in his throat and his chest jumped at the sight of you.

"Y/n, wh-"

"Ilikeyou" the words came out in a jumble but he heard you, you knew he heard you

You watched as his smile fell. And his eyes roamed the scenes behind you, searching for something, an anchor in a sea of madness.

But then with full force they lit back up, like a match had been taken to a dying flame, and now the fire was brighter than ever before; his mouth stretching into a wide goofy grin, hid posture relaxing and the tightness in his shoulder softening.

And he started laughing.

Not just the little chuckle you have when you see someone fall over- no, the rib breaking, stomach cramping, smile stretching laughter. He was clutching at his stomach as his body continued to erupt with giggles, his bones shaking as joy mixed with marrow.

"There's no need to laugh" you pouted your lips, batting your eyelashes so that each flutter sent guilt straight through him. You turned to walk away but he grabbed your hips, pulling you back.

Your body hit his and his smile stretched wider.

"Hey.." he whispered.

His forehead rested agaisnt yours, making it easier for him to look at you .

His (eye colour) eyes, met yours. Holding your stare.

"I know you like me y/n.-"

He looked down before looking back at you, in those seconds it seemed everything around him was torn apart until only the raw emotion was left. His eyes displayed the vulnerability and dependability that lurked in his organs.

One especially.

"You're my girlfriend y/n. You're supposed to like me" he giggled.

You shrugged at him, pouting your lips once again "I still wanted to tell you" you leaned up and pressed your lips softly agaisnt his jaw. Fluttering your eyelids shut and then open, as you kissed the skin.

He giggled, and carefully took your jaw in his hands, making yours heads as level as they could be.

"Well it's lucky that, isn't it. Because I love you" a blush crept across his cheeks but he held your stare

".. I love you too"

"I know, why wouldn't you"

He leaned down at the same time he flicked his fingers, gently pushing your head towards him, and your lips towards his. Making it easier for him to connect them in a kiss.

The kiss started desperate, like he was worried you'd leave. But as you tongue darted across his bottom lip, he realised you weren't going anywhere.

And as your lips moved passionate agaisnt eachtother, your hands clutching to the front of his jacket, his hands on the small of your back pulling you forever closer.

You heard a sigh.

"Well I got the cute moment recorded I don't need the saucy time too"