Kiss me

"Oh no" you heard your friend mutter before walking back to your group of friends.

"Whats up?" You chirped jumping slightly from the energy drink you had earlier that morning. "Well uh" your friend looked at you awkwardly "someone mentioned that haven't had your first kiss yet and uh... Now everyone is talking about it" your heart sank to your ass.

"Don't worry I'm sure they will think it's a rumour or something " your friend hurried to try and reassure you but you wouldn't listen. "I'll talk to you later" you hurried off back into school, heading for the toilets.

"-woah sorry" you bumped into someone chest, you looked up to see c/n. "Are you alright?" He asked and you shook your head. "Kiss me?" You asked. He needed no more words.

In a matter of seconds he had your back pressed against the lockers, his hands resting lightly on your cheeks, edging into your hair. His body was pressed against yours as your hands flew to grip onto his hair. This was your first kiss so you let him take the lead. He kissed you hungrily, his lips moving with and against yours with a certain desperation.

You both broke away to breathe, "wh- wha-" you started but he cut you off "no words" he started to kiss you again. You suddenly became very aware of where you were.

"C/n" you mumbled still not wanting to stop but knowing you had too.

He pulled back, his forehead leaning against yours, your breath mixing with his as your eyes stared into his amazing e/c ones.

"You were my first kiss" you rushed your words. He locked shocked but then smiled. "You were good for a first timer... And I'm honored y/n" he kissed your lips softly once more.