Work Related

"Chronology Control Group Chooses to Put Bad [Nine Zero]"

Author: He Du

Copywriter:

Wen Zhiwen penetrated into a Chronology.

The heroine in the book is considerate. After marriage, she had three sons in succession. She was able to live in the living room and the kitchen. Not only did the children raise well, but she also supported her husband's career very much. A good model wife.

As for the control group, Wen Zhiwen, who is coquettish and coquettish, was lucky enough to marry Yu Huaiyan, the proud son of heaven in the compound.

Even so, Wen Zhiwen was not satisfied either.

After marriage, because Yu Huaiyan was busy with his career, Wen Zhiwen was suspicious all day long. He didn't go home because other women were outside.

In the end, Yu Huaiyan couldn't bear it and divorced her, which can be said to be a strong foil to the hero and heroine.

Wen Zhiwen after reading the script: ...I choose to play badly.

On the first day of their marriage, Yu Huaiyan said to his unfamiliar wife: "I'm very busy at work—"

Wen Zhiwen interrupted before he finished speaking, and the other party held his hand and said sincerely: "Don't worry, I I will definitely not bother you!"

The husband still has money and doesn't come home, this is simply a fairy day!

Thus, Wen Zhiwen happily started her life of being a mess -

when the heroine got up early in the morning to cook for the whole family, Wen Zhiwen was sleeping beautifully.

When the heroine was so angry with her three sons, Wen Zhiwen was happily shopping in the newly opened shopping mall regardless of the price.

While the hostess was taking care of her drunken husband without complaint, Wen Zhiwen was driving a Santana with her mobile phone in her hand...

Hostess: Fall! Who is the control group?

And Wen Zhiwen looked at her husband who was getting more and more diligent at home, and fell into deep thought:

It is agreed that I don't like to go home!

Wait, don't come here!

Content tags: Sweet texts

Search keywords in the book: Protagonist: Wen Zhiwen; Wearing Books]" for collection~

One sentence introduction: The promised husband is rich and still doesn't come home!

Conception: Create a happy future with both hands