Chapter 22

Wen Zhiwen couldn't believe it.

What's the matter with this man? Stop halfway, he can't do it!

It makes people uncomfortable.

Wen Zhiwen couldn't help but stare at him.

Seeing her sad little eyes, Yu Huaiyan laughed angrily.

He stretched out his hand to pinch her face: "When you were with me, you were distracted and thought about other things. Are you reasonable?"

Gan, careless.

Wen Zhiwen's body froze, and she quickly grabbed the quilt to cover herself, and buried her head in it by the way, preparing to be a well-behaved ostrich who is indifferent to the world.

Yu Huaiyan came over to lift her quilt.

Wen Zhiwen held her down firmly, and said at the same time, "I'm not coming!"

But she still didn't grab him.

Yu Huaiyan picked her up and flicked her forehead: "Take you to take a bath."

"Oh." Wen Zhiwen hugged his neck.

Because a certain woman was distracted thinking about when she was going to play at that time last night.

The next day, Yu Huaiyan took her out to play as she wished.

But Wen Zhiwen felt that the phrase "take her out to play" was a bit false.

Because they were playing around, they abducted to the digital mall.

Wen Zhiwen thought of the nature of Yu Huaiyan's work, so he endured it.

When you visit the digital mall, just visit the digital mall.

Yu Huaiyan wants to develop mobile phones, so his attention is naturally focused on the mobile phones currently sold in shopping malls.

Wen Zhiwen is not interested in the mobile phone at this moment, no matter how fancy it is, it cannot take pictures, surf the Internet, play games, read novels, or watch videos!

Alas, barely being a stand-in is not enough.

Wen Zhiwen didn't like mobile phones, but Wen Zhiwen took a fancy to a digital camera.

Although digital cameras are very common in later generations, they are still relatively rare at this time.

Needless to say in China, even in the United States, only 10% of people use digital cameras.

Most people are still used to using film cameras.

One reason is that digital cameras are too expensive, and the price of film cameras is several times lower.

The second is that most people don't know how to transfer photos from digital cameras to personal computers.

In Wen Zhiwen's view, it is just a matter of a USB interface, but now it doesn't work.

Because today's personal computers don't have USB ports at all, let alone SM cards, SD cards, etc. The latter may have been introduced, but it was definitely not widely used this year.

At that time, there were many types of memory cards used in digital cameras, but Wen Zhiwen didn't know much about them.

Anyway, it is quite inconvenient to import photos to the computer.

So in comparison, most people are more willing to take film to develop photos.

But Wen Zhiwen has long been used to importing things into the computer in later generations, so he thinks it's okay, and it's not too troublesome.