Chapter 51

Xue's mother was so angry that her chest heaved up and down.

She wanted to say something, but Wen Zhiwen didn't give her this chance.

"Aunt Biao has been busy taking care of the baby these days, right?" Wen Zhiwen said with a smile, "No wonder she looks haggard.

" Hey, why are you hiring a nanny now?" Wen Zhiwen looked at the nanny who came with Xue's mother and said, "Let me just say, there needs to be a nanny to help at home, otherwise I'd be so tired!" Xue's mother's face turned blue for a

while It was white for a while.

Although hiring a nanny did make her feel a lot easier, but just thinking about the process of hiring the nanny, Xue's mother was extremely angry.

Mother Xue couldn't figure out why her originally obedient and obedient daughter-in-law Tang Lingna suddenly changed overnight.

Not only did she not follow her to take care of the children and housework at home, but she even dared to go out and meddle in the business of the elders!

She gave birth to her own son, Xue Qi, who was also soft-hearted, and even agreed to Tang Lingna's request.

Xue's mother used to show off her daughter-in-law's virtuousness to the neighbors in the past, but Tang Lingna's sudden outburst almost rubbed her face on the ground, and she was so ashamed that she didn't dare to go out to see people for a long time.

When she resumed contact with her neighbors again, Mother Xue also figured it out.

No matter how much trouble there is at home, it is the family's business, but she must not let outsiders see the joke, so she never speaks badly of Tang Lingna outside.

But there is always a lot of resentment towards Tang Lingna in my heart.

If Tang Lingna hadn't insisted on going her own way, she wouldn't be caught and ridiculed by Wen Zhiwen at this time!

"Our family's situation is different." Xue's mother retorted, "Lingna is busy with work now, of course she has no time to take care of the children, and you have nothing to do, and you don't take care of the children. Isn't this lazy or what?

" She is scheming, and she speaks well, saying what she wants her mother-in-law to enjoy.

In fact, he only cares about his own enjoyment, without any appearance of virtuousness.

She wants to expose Wen Zhiwen's true face in front of Xie Shuying right now!

But what Xue's mother didn't expect, when Xie Shuying heard her words, her face turned cold: "Sumei, be more polite, and if you say something like this, I really don't welcome you here in the future!

" It was a bit heavy, Mother Xue was stunned when she heard it, and couldn't help but shut her mouth.

No, what happened to Xie Shuying? Are you really in love with Wen Zhiwen, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law? !

"It's okay, Mom." Wen Zhiwen said, "Aunt Biao is praising me for being lucky!"

After finishing speaking, she looked at Mother Xue again and said with a smile: "A lot of people don't even have a chance to be so lazy, right? , Cousin?"

Mother Xue gritted her teeth: "Yes."

She was so angry at Wen Zhiwen's attitude that she was not ashamed but proud.

But at this time, the grandson in his arms suddenly started crying again.

One started to cry, and the other followed suit, and the sharp cry echoed throughout the living room, making people's brains throbbing with pain.