Chapter 46

Wen Zhiwen immediately opened the chat window with Yu Jin, and conveyed Yu Huaiyan's meaning to her.

There was no objection from Yu Jin's side, so he agreed immediately.

After the chat was over, Wen Zhiwen refreshed the game page and found that he could actually enter.

Glancing at Yu Huaiyan who was still beside him, Wen Zhiwen said wittily, "Honey, let me introduce you how to play this game?"

Yu Huaiyan didn't speak, just stared at her quietly.

Wen Zhiwen felt a little guilty.

In the next second, Yu Huaiyan leaned forward, and the back of Wen Zhiwen's head was directly pressed against his chest.

Just as Wen Zhiwen was about to turn her head and ask him what he wanted to do, he saw that he stretched out his hand directly over his shoulder, and covered her hand on the mouse with his right hand.

His metacarpal bones are huge, and his fingers are also very slender, easily covering the entire back of her hand.

Wen Zhiwen only had time to feel the temperature on the back of her hand, and immediately found that he had already held her hand, manipulated the mouse to close all the web pages on the desktop, and pressed the power off button!

Looking at the computer screen that went dark for an instant, Wen Zhiwen dared not speak out.

Without saying a word, Yu Huaiyan directly picked her up from the chair and walked towards the bed.

He finally discovered that sometimes talking to Wen Zhiwen well would only make her gain an inch, and if necessary, some thunderous measures had to be taken!

The popularity of mining mini-games will only increase.

When Wen Zhiwen turned on the computer the next day, she found that the post she posted had received several times more replies.

There are even many people who have created new posts to discuss this game.

Yu Jin didn't expect so many people to play the game when he first made the game. Suddenly, so many people flooded in, the server crashed several times.

Fortunately, she listened to Yu Huaiyan's words and upgraded the server in time, and the game page finally became smooth again.

It's just a pity that the Internet in China has just started, and many things are still being explored.

Facing such a popular webpage, no one found the business opportunities in it for a while.

In comparison, Yu Jin's English version of the game was released on the Internet within a few days, and someone contacted her. Either they want to buy the copyright of the game, or they want to discuss some cooperation matters.

Of course Yu Jin chose the latter.

Wen Zhiwen was not particularly disappointed when she saw the situation in the country where no one cared about her.

This game has such a large amount of traffic, it's not a loss to use it to advertise your own products!

For the pagers of Yu Huaiyan Company, a lot of money is spent on TV, newspapers and offline advertisements every year. Compared with advertising on the Internet, it is definitely quite affordable.

With Wen Zhiwen's suggestion, the pager advertisement was finally launched on the game webpage.

It is in the form of a banner advertisement, and a lot of thought has been spent on the design of the banner, trying not to be disgusting and to make people feel a little bit impulsive.