Chapter 17

Wen Zhiwen was going to have a good fight with Yu Huaiyan on the spot.

But later, Yu Huaiyan handed over a bank card, and Wen Zhiwen immediately swallowed back what he was going to say.

Wind reviews are a fart in front of bank cards.

That's right, she just loves him very much, loves him so much that she can't extricate herself!

At the end of November, Tang Lingna successfully gave birth to a pair of twin boys as stated in the book.

Xue's mother was overjoyed, and arranged a very big full moon wine for the two big fat grandchildren.

As relatives, the Yu family was naturally invited to attend.

But Yu Huaiyan was away on a business trip and Xie Shuying was in Nancheng, so the task of eating the full moon wine in the past fell on Wen Zhiwen.

Since Mother Xue went to Yu's house and had a small conflict with Wen Zhiwen, she never came to ask for trouble.

She didn't come here, Wen Zhiwen didn't know the neighbors very well, so she didn't think about this family.

Hearing the news of Tang Lingna's birth suddenly, Wen Zhiwen suddenly realized that several months had passed.

Xie Shuying knew about the unhappiness between Wen Zhiwen and Xue's mother, so she made a special phone call and told her to go over and send a gift money for a meal.

Wen Zhiwen said that she knew it!

When you come to drink full moon wine, you naturally have to visit the mothers and newborn babies.

Because it was winter, Tang Lingna was still wearing a thick hat not long after her confinement, her face was rounder than what she saw last time, her cheeks had a healthy blush, and her complexion looked good.

At this time, twins were still relatively rare, and the guests who came here had to take a look and hug them.

Wen Zhiwen also went to take a look. The baby was only one month old and hadn't grown at all, so nothing could be seen.

Moreover, Wen Zhiwen has never had much love for children, she just thinks they are noisy and noisy.

Someone wanted Wen Zhiwen to hug the newborn, but Wen Zhiwen was so frightened that she quickly refused.

Xue's mother had two big fat grandchildren, and it was the time when she was full of ambition.

She glanced at Wen Zhiwen, and said condescendingly, "Daughter-in-law Ayan, you should hug her. You see, you and Ayan have been married for so long, why is there no good news? I heard that hugging a child brings some good luck, and our family is blessed." Too many, maybe you will be pregnant soon!"

Thinking that today is the big day of the Tang family, Wen Zhiwen decided not to be as knowledgeable as Xue's mother, and just smiled and said: "We are not in a hurry, it will be fine if we are born a few years later."

In fact, Wen Zhiwen didn't get along with Yu Huaiyan about having a child, but the two have been taking measures since they got married.

Mother Xue curled her lips, not believing Wen Zhiwen's words.

There's no rush, she thinks it's because she can't conceive, she said it a long time ago, when she saw Wen Zhiwen, she felt that she was not a good child!

"Oh, it's true for your Yu family, both brothers are not going well!" Xue's mother didn't forget to step on it, "Your sister-in-law is also..." Someone heard

Xue's mother's words and thought of Wen Zhiwen's sister- in-law. Yuan Lili seemed to be pregnant too, so she turned to Wen Zhiwen and asked, "Is your mother-in-law still in Nancheng? Has your sister-in-law given birth?" Wen Zhiwen