Chapter 6

Yu Huaiyan went back to the hotel, pinching his brows wearily.

The big black mobile phone was placed on the table casually, and it could be seen just by looking up.

Yu Huaiyan reached out to take it with a thoughtful expression.

I don't know what she is doing now? Did you not see the phone number he left behind?

He remembered that before he left, he deliberately pressed the note under the water glass.

Or are you still angry?

Yu Huaiyan couldn't help but think of the tooth marks she angrily left on his shoulder that night, it didn't hurt, but numb and itchy.

It is indeed a bit too much.

It was rare for Yu Huaiyan to reflect on himself. It seemed that after meeting her, the self-control that he had always been proud of had a faint tendency to collapse... I don't know what

she is doing now?

Yu Huaiyan wanted to make a phone call back to ask, but looking at the time, it was already late, so he stopped thinking about it.

Wen Zhiwen didn't know Yu Huaiyan's thoughts.

She is busy every day now.

When we got married, every part of the house was decorated according to the current fashion.

For example, the bedrooms of Wen Zhiwen and Yu Huaiyan are hung with many colorful plastic paper flower belts, which has the atmosphere of this era.

Like these decorations, the average couple will leave them in the room, and it can be regarded as a decoration.

But Wen Zhiwen looked at some hot eyes, and tore off all those things. Aunt Yang looked at it with some pity, and muttered: "How beautiful is this? Why did it get ripped off?" Wen Zhiwen didn't do anything about the overall layout of the house

. What changes.

The small building was built decades ago in the style of a western-style building, so when remodeling, Wen Zhiwen also took great care to make the style more like a western-style building.

But the overall layout has not changed much, the main changes are some decorations.

Fortunately, there was Aunt Yang at home who could lend a helping hand, otherwise Wen Zhiwen would really not be able to handle it all by herself.

In the afternoon, Wen Zhiwen was sitting in the living room downstairs watching TV.

In fact, there are no good-looking TV programs, but staying at home is really boring, so why not turn on the TV and listen to it.

Wen Zhiwen was not interested in TV programs, but Aunt Yang sat by and watched them with great interest.

She is not picky about TV programs, not to mention there is such a big color TV, it looks very cool.

Wen Zhiwen looked at it and then moved his eyes to other places.

She took the lead in looking at the living room she had remodeled, and affirmed her own aesthetics.

Then he looked here and there, and finally stopped on a small table by the window.

Sunlight slanted in through the window, and the breeze blew the white gauze, leaving a swaying spot of light on the table.

Wen Zhiwen suddenly felt that a vase and a few delicate flowers were missing on the small table.

She has a little bit of obsessive-compulsive disorder, and once an idea pops up in her mind, she can't help but read it.

It happened that there was nothing wrong, so Wen Zhiwen stood up.

Aunt Yang looked over because of her actions, and Wen Zhiwen explained with a smile: "I'll go out and buy a bunch of flowers and come back."

Of course Aunt Yang agreed.

After all, she was just a nanny. Although Wen Zhiwen treated her very well, it was not up to her to object to what Wen Zhiwen wanted to do.

And after getting along for a few days, Aunt Yang also discovered that Wen Zhiwen is really a person who understands life very well.

How to arrange the house is Wen Zhiwen's idea, and Aunt Yang is responsible for doing what Wen Zhiwen said.

Originally, Aunt Yang thought that the decoration and arrangement of the small building were already done well, but when Wen Zhiwen came over and said that she wanted to do some renovations, Aunt Yang actually just thought that she was free and had nothing to do.

Unexpectedly, after passing through her hands, the small building turned out to be even better than it looked before. Anyway, she had never seen such a layout before, and it felt particularly high-end and foreign.

"What do you want to eat tonight? I'll cook later." Before Wen Zhiwen left, Aunt Yang asked.

"Just watch."

Aunt Yang's cooking skills are very good, and Wen Zhiwen quite likes her cooking.

As soon as Wen Zhiwen left, Aunt Yang was too embarrassed to continue watching TV. After turning off the TV, she went into the kitchen to get busy.

Just after washing the dishes, the landline phone in the living room rang.

Aunt Yang quickly dried her hands, and hurriedly ran out to answer the phone.

Yu Huaiyan over there heard a strange middle-aged woman's voice coming from his phone, he was taken aback for a moment, and then quickly realized that it was a nanny invited by the family.

After saying hello, Yu Huaiyan asked, "Is Zhiwen at home? Tell her to come over and answer the phone."

Aunt Yang held the receiver and smiled, "This is really unfortunate. Xiaowen went out to buy flowers. Now Not at home!"

Since Wen Zhiwen was not here, Yu Huaiyan and Aunt Yang had nothing to say, and after asking Aunt Yang to tell Wen Zhiwen to call him back, she hung up.

Aunt Yang readily agreed.

After hanging up the phone, she went back to work in the kitchen.

Aunt Yang had never met Yu Huaiyan, and from Wen Zhiwen, she also learned that the male master of the family had gone on a business trip.

It's good that she didn't receive a call, but when she received a call suddenly, Aunt Yang immediately remembered that she hadn't received a call from Tai Huaiyan in the past few days, and she hadn't heard Wen Zhiwen mention her husband.

Speaking of which, this newlywed, shouldn't he?

But she only thought about it for a moment, and quickly put it behind her. Anyway, she just needs to do her job well, and don't inquire about other things that shouldn't be asked!

Aunt Yang was busy in the kitchen, but Wen Zhiwen outside was not going well.

In the 1990s, flowers were still a new thing, and there were no flower shops that could be seen everywhere in the streets and alleys like later generations.

At this time, all kinds of artificial flowers are popular.

In the past few years, hard plastic flowers were popular, but in recent years they have been gradually replaced by silk flowers. For home decoration, you usually buy a few pots of fake flowers. They are not only cheap, but also won't wither and needn't be taken care of. They can be kept for many years. The people here seem to be really affordable.

Wen Zhiwen didn't like fake flowers.

After searching for a long time, she finally found a flower shop.

After buying a bouquet of flowers contentedly, she walked back home slowly on the setting sun.

Thanks to going out with Aunt Yang a few times in the past few days, Wen Zhiwen can now find his way home without being guided.

On the way back, I inevitably ran into a few people who lived nearby.

Wen Zhiwen noticed that the eyes of these people were on her body, and when she looked over, they quickly looked away.

Wen Zhiwen felt a little strange, but didn't pursue it too much.

Just look at it, and you won't lose a few pieces of meat.

After returning home, Aunt Yang hadn't cooked yet, and Wen Zhiwen happened to put the flowers she bought into a vase.

Wen Zhiwen has never learned flower arranging, and she doesn't pay much attention to it in her own home, so she can do whatever she thinks looks good.

There are quite a lot of flowers in a bouquet, Wen Zhiwen inserted several vases, and put them in every room, even Yu Huaiyan's study room.

After placing the vase, Wen Zhiwen looked at that corner again, and it really looked much more harmonious.

Aunt Yang finished the meal and brought it out, and said with a smile: "The flowers are beautiful and quite fragrant."

"Really!" Wen Zhiwen also laughed.

Aunt Yang didn't have dinner with Wen Zhiwen.

In the beginning, Aunt Yang came to wait for Wen Zhiwen to finish eating and clean up before leaving, but Wen Zhiwen directly told her to go home after eating, and she could just clean up the dishes by herself.

Aunt Yang has already cleaned up the kitchen and so on, so she just washes a few dishes, which is just a matter of convenience.

Aunt Yang was a little embarrassed at first, but Wen Zhiwen thought it was okay, so she agreed.

When Wen Zhiwen sat down to eat, Aunt Yang was cleaning the kitchen.

After wiping her hands, when she was about to leave, Aunt Yang suddenly remembered, and said to Wen Zhiwen, "Look at my memory, Mr. Yu called you just now, and told you to call him back when you come back." Wen Zhiwen these

days Flying so busy, I really didn't think of Tai Huaiyan.

Now that Aunt Yang mentioned this, she stopped eating the soup, and finally remembered that she still has a husband who is away from home.

Counting the time, Yu Huaiyan has been away from home for four or five days.

Wen Zhiwen is used to being alone, and she doesn't have much experience in getting along with men, but even if she has no experience, she also knows that it is inappropriate for her not to call Yu Huaiyan.

The character of a good wife is in jeopardy!

Wen Zhiwen stood up abruptly and looked in the direction of the phone.

After a glance, she sat down again.

Forget it, let's finish the meal first, I've been here for four or five days, so I don't worry about it for a while.

Wait for her to fill her stomach, and then think of a way to restore her personality!

Thus, Wen Zhiwen began to eat with peace of mind.

Wen Zhiwen likes to chew slowly when eating, and was teased by her mother when she was a child like a cat eating food.

After she slowly finished eating and washed the dishes, Wen Zhiwen walked to the phone, wanting to call Yu Huaiyan back.

It's just that the telephone at this time was still old-fashioned, without even a display screen, and Wen Zhiwen didn't know how to call back at all.

After standing stupidly for a while, Wen Zhiwen finally remembered that on the note that Yu Huaiyan left her the day he left, it seemed that his phone number was written on it?

After thinking about it again, Wen Zhiwen remembered that she had thrown the note into the safe again.

Wen Zhiwen hurriedly ran upstairs to the study again.

She couldn't remember Yu Huaiyan's phone number, but she remembered the password of the safe. After searching twice, she finally found the crumpled note.

After doing this, it was completely dark outside.

Wen Zhiwen felt that she was in the wrong, and at the same time as she pressed the phone button, her little head turned quickly.

She will have to think about an explanation later, otherwise it will be bad if she offends her cheap husband.

Yu Huaiyan was really unhappy at the moment.

It has been several hours since he called back. Does it take her so long to buy a flower?

When he finally saw a series of familiar numbers, he glanced at them, let the big brother ring for a while, and then picked up slowly, with a cold tone: "Hello?" There seemed to be a pause on the other side, and then came

a A sweet and delicate voice: "Husband!"

Yu Huaiyan's drooping eyelashes trembled suddenly upon hearing this intimate address.

The author has something to say:

There is a new pre-acquisition of "The Retired Girlfriend [Seven Zero]" in the novel of "Crossing the Ages [Seven Zero]". Interested treasurers can order it to bookmark it, and you can see it by poking the author's column~