Chapter 38

After arriving in the small living room, the two sat down on the sofa. Wen Zhiwen poured a cup of tea for Tian Xin before saying, "What's the matter? Can we talk about it now?"

Tian Xin picked up the teacup, sighed in distress, and said Said: "Actually, it's nothing, just encountered something emotionally, I want sister Zhiwen to help me refer to it."

After thinking about it, Tian Xin said again: "Sister Zhiwen, you will feel more comfortable when you are married. Experience."

Hearing Tian Xin's last words, Wen Zhiwen almost choked on the tea.

Where did Tian Xin get the illusion that she was more experienced?

Wen Zhiwen has always been unwilling to get involved in such emotional matters, otherwise, if he is not careful, he may make himself a human being inside and out.

But she likes Tian Xin, and Wen Zhiwen has long regarded her as a friend in private, and she is also his partner, so Wen Zhiwen didn't refuse.

"Then tell me, I may not be able to help." Wen Zhiwen said.

Tian Xin also nodded quickly: "I know."

"Sister Zhiwen, did I mention to you before that I have an engaged partner?" Tian Xin asked again.

"I don't have any impression." Wen Zhiwen thought for a while and said.

"Then let me start from the beginning." Tian Xin said.

After Tian Xin reached her age, a nearby matchmaker introduced her to a partner. After meeting, the two had a good impression of each other, and they fell in love naturally, and even got engaged at the end of last year.

The original plan was to get married this year, but because Tian Xin was busy with her career this year, the marriage has been delayed.

Now the man's side is pressing so hard that Tian Xin doesn't know what to do.

"Then do you want to get married this year?" Wen Zhiwen asked.

"I don't know. At the end of last year, I said that I had no objection to getting married this year, but now that our company is developing well, I don't think there is any need to be so anxious about getting married..." "The man's

side What do you think? Do they know what you think?" Wen Zhiwen asked again.

"I know." Tian Xin nodded distressedly, "They disapproved of me being single-minded in the store and urged us to get married quickly."

Wen Zhiwen looked at Tian Xin with some doubts.

Wen Zhiwen knew the money Tian Xin could earn every month. Faced with such a large amount of money, how could the other party's family not be tempted and instead persuade her not to focus on the store?

Tian Xin also saw Wen Zhiwen's doubts, and explained rather embarrassingly: "My mother thinks that the wealth should not be exposed, so she kept an eye on it and said to the outside world that I only work for our store, so..."

Wen Zhiwen understood.

She didn't think there was anything wrong with what Tian Xin's mother did.

Money touches people's hearts, never use money to test human nature.

Even the closest people, there are not a few people who turn their faces because of money.

Tian Xin is a girl, so there is nothing wrong with protecting herself by not revealing her wealth.

Seeing that Wen Zhiwen didn't have any bad expressions on his face, Tian Xin couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

She also felt that her mother was doing the right thing.