Chapter 44

After Yu Huaiyan said this, he didn't speak again, and the whole person fell silent, as if he was waiting for something.

Showing one's emotions has never been Yu Huaiyan's forte.

But at this moment, he still couldn't help sticking out one of the tentacles, poked her shell cautiously, and looked forward to her reaction.

For a while, neither of them spoke.

It was an extremely quiet night, and the sound of the hands of the clock hanging downstairs could be clearly heard.

And the less obvious sound of breathing that belonged to the two of them.

"Why don't you talk?" Yu Huaiyan hugged her up.

Obviously she insisted on making trouble with him just now, but now she is silent.

Wen Zhiwen held his breath, and tentatively said, "Then I should be more careful next time?"

Yu Huaiyan: "..."

He let out a deep breath, forget it, what is he looking forward to?

Touching the back of her head, Yu Huaiyan's tone was a little stiff: "Go to sleep."

"Okay." Wen Zhiwen replied, and buried her head in his arms.

In fact, Wen Zhiwen's mind is also in a mess at the moment.

The main reason is that what Yu Huaiyan just said is really easy to be misunderstood...

At first hearing, it seems that he really loves himself, which made Wen Zhiwen's heart flutter for a moment when he was caught off guard. .

But soon, reason prevailed.

Wen Zhiwen believes that Yu Huaiyan may not mean this.

And she didn't believe it, without any reason, he suddenly had some deep feelings for her.

This thought felt impossible.

Maybe it's just very simple, a husband's pure concern for his wife, not mixed with anything else.

Wen Zhiwen has always had a sense of crisis, and she would never put herself in danger until she was sure of her safety.

For example, at this moment, Wen Zhiwen subconsciously didn't want to delve into this matter.

Like a vigilant little beast, it keenly sensed the danger coming from ahead.

So he wisely stopped and refused to take another step forward.

Wen Zhiwen is very satisfied with her current life. If it is not necessary, she does not want any unknown changes.

Whether the change is her or him...

Wen Zhiwen thought about it seriously, and began to move away a little bit, wanting to withdraw from Yu Huaiyan's embrace.

But she didn't succeed, as soon as the powerful hands on her waist exerted force, she fell back into his arms again, even closer than before.

At the same time, his voice came from above his head: "Sleep calmly."

Wen Zhiwen: "..."

Forget it, let's give up struggling for now.

the next day.

Gu Xiaofang came to Yu Huaiyan's company early in the morning to wait.

Since going back yesterday afternoon, Gu Xiaofang's excited mood has not calmed down.

Originally, he had already planned to leave Beishi early this morning, but he didn't expect things to turn around, so he immediately went to the station yesterday to refund the ticket, and renewed the rent of the house.