Chapter 25

dinner time.

Yu Huaiyan and his group hadn't come back yet, Wen Zhiwen and the others had dinner together in the hotel restaurant, and Zhai Lang was added at the same time.

After eating with these people, Wen Zhiwen didn't have any appetite, so she left after eating a little.

As soon as she left, Zhai Lang also put down the tableware and got up.

Yu Jin didn't notice this, but Bai Qiaoqiao noticed it.

It just so happened that Yu Huaiyan and the others came back.

Yu Huaiyan just went back to the room, but didn't see Wen Zhiwen, so he went to the restaurant to look for it.

Bai Qiaoqiao enthusiastically walked over and said, "Is Mr. Yu looking for Mrs. Yu? She just went in that direction."

Bai Qiaoqiao enthusiastically pointed the way.

Yu Huaiyan was subconsciously displeased with Bai Qiaoqiao's smile.

He frowned, thanked him anyway, and walked in the direction she pointed.

As soon as Wen Zhiwen came out, she realized that someone was following behind her.

This feeling was very bad, so she stopped and turned around: "Why is Mr. Zhai following me?"

Zhai Lang felt that he was extraordinary in appearance, and said suavely, "My fair lady, a gentleman is so good."

Wen Zhiwen felt that this People are like mentally retarded: "I'm sorry, I'm married."

"Love should not be bound by the shackles of marriage. There is no one who comes first. If the right person appears, even if it is a moth to the flame, I will be there No hesitation."

Zhai Lang has also hooked up with some married women, and this sentence has always been unfavorable.

Wen Zhiwen just wanted to blow this person's head off, and he could say such greasy words.

"Then Mr. Zhai should settle the relationship with Miss Bai first, and then talk about this." Wen Zhiwen said.

When Zhai Lang heard this, his expression changed drastically.

Wen Zhiwen became interested. She had been cheating so casually, but she didn't expect that there was something wrong with it.

"What did Bai Qiaoqiao tell you?" Zhai Lang's expression was not good.

"Then I have to ask what Mr. Zhai is referring to." Wen Zhiwen simply diverted the trouble, so that the two could match up.

Zhai Lang didn't have any other thoughts at this time, so he ran away.

Wen Zhiwen glanced at his back, and couldn't help but roll her eyes.

Xiao Mian, play with her?

Wen Zhiwen felt much better after sending off the hated person, and changed direction while humming a ditty.

In the end, she didn't take a few steps, and at the corner, she almost hurt someone, a person she was most familiar with.

Yu Huaiyan leaned his back against the wall, folded his hands on his chest, and squinted at her: "Have you had a good time?" Are you

still humming? It's like the kind of kid who wins a fight with other kids, holds his head up all the way, and wants to ask for praise when he goes home.

Wen Zhiwen was taken aback.

Fuck, when did this man come?

"Why are you here?" Wen Zhiwen asked a little guilty.