Chapter 13

Wen Zhiwen and Xie Shuying chatted for more than an hour.

It is also a loss that the family has money, otherwise the phone bill alone would not be able to pay.

Besides Yu Huaiyan, Yuan Lili was counting the time.

Although she didn't know what her mother-in-law was talking about with that younger sibling she had never met, Yuan Lili could feel her mother-in-law's joy through the door.

Hearing the faint laughter coming from outside the door, Yuan Lili frowned, a little confused about what was going on now.

After talking with Wen Zhiwen a few times ago, the mother-in-law was a little sad, why did she suddenly have such a happy chat?

Yuan Lili didn't have any objections to Wen Zhiwen.

But she was afraid that the other party would have opinions on her.

As a sister-in-law, Yuan Lili naturally knew about Wen Zhiwen's situation.

In her opinion, most of the girls who grow up in that kind of family situation will not have a good personality.

Coupled with the previous calls between her mother-in-law and Wen Zhiwen, Yuan Lili further proved her point of view.

The mother-in-law was unable to attend the wedding of her brother-in-law. After all, the main reason was Yuan Lili herself.

But Yuan Lili's biological mother died early, and it was so difficult for her to conceive a child. At that time, she would definitely not let her mother-in-law leave.

Yuan Lili was a little worried that Wen Zhiwen would hate her because of this.

With something on her mind, Yuan Lili tossed and turned for a long time without falling asleep.

It wasn't until after ten o'clock in the evening that her husband Yu Chenghong came back.

Yu Chenghong is the commander of the military region in Nancheng.

Yuan Lili and Xie Shuying are now living with him in the assigned army family compound.

Yu Chenghong is very tall and handsome, but he looks very dignified when there is no smile on his face.

When he came back, he paid attention to Yuan Lili's physical condition as usual.

After learning that everything was fine, Yu Chenghong quickly went to wash up, and after returning to the room, he closed the door and turned off the lights and lay down on the bed in one go.

The bedroom fell into darkness again, and Yuan Lili still couldn't sleep.

She nudged her husband next to her with her elbow, and said to him: "Today, my mother and younger siblings called, and they talked for more than an hour."

Yu Chenghong, who had just closed his eyes, still had his eyelids closed, and his voice was full Sleepy: "Isn't this good?"

"Where is it good?" Yuan Lili raised her volume slightly, and then whispered into Yu Chenghong's ear, "I'm a little afraid that my younger siblings will hate me." "

Huh?"

"That's right." Because my mother didn't go to their wedding, I was afraid that my younger siblings would feel uncomfortable, and it would be difficult for me to tell my faults in front of my mother." Yuan Lili expressed her concerns.

"Take good care of your baby, don't think about these messy things all day long." Yu Chenghong yawned, obviously not understanding Yuan Lili's endless thoughts.

Yuan Lili: "..."

She wanted to speak again, but she didn't expect to hear the snores of the people next to her!