Chapter 11

This failure is of course due to Xue's mother.

The purpose of Mother Xue's coming here is not pure, she came here on purpose to find fault.

As soon as she saw Wen Zhiwen, she began to look at it -

first, from the appearance she saw at first glance, Xue's mother only thought that Wen Zhiwen's appearance and dress were all coquettish and coquettish, and at first glance she was not a good person who could manage at home with peace of mind. daughter in law!

Looking at her figure, she has breasts and buttocks, but she is too thin and has a slender frame, so she can tell at a glance that she is not fertile.

A flash of disgust flashed in Mother Xue's heart.

At the same time, she felt a little complacent, feeling that Wen Zhiwen was indeed inferior to her daughter-in-law Tang Lingna.

Seeing everyone sitting down, Aunt Yang hurriedly poured a few glasses of water and placed them in front of them.

Mother Xue picked up the water glass, glanced at Aunt Yang, and finally asked the question she wanted to ask: "Xiao Wen, is this your mother?"

When Mother Xue saw Aunt Yang's age, she subconsciously thought she was Wen Zhiwen's mother up.

And she felt that Wen Zhiwen really didn't know the rules and was not filial. How could he sit by himself and let his own mother do the work?

Wen Zhiwen was stunned when she heard Mother Xue's words.

Aunt Yang was the first to react, and waved her hand at Mother Xue: "No, I am the nanny of this family."

"Nanny?!" ?"

Although Mother Xue has some money at home now, she is actually a very stingy person.

Of course, Mother Xue knows that it is popular for rich people to hire a nanny to do things at home, but Mother Xue is reluctant to part with the money!

From her point of view, her daughter-in-law has hands and feet, so she can do this little work at home, so there is no need to hire a nanny.

Seeing Mother Xue's reaction, Aunt Yang looked a little embarrassed, but she couldn't say much in her capacity, so she avoided Mother Xue and went to work by herself, and cleaned up the breakfast on the dining table.

Mother Xue followed Aunt Yang and saw the breakfast on the dining table, so she looked at Wen Zhiwen again in disbelief: "Xiao Wen, you just finished your breakfast, right? What time is it, you just woke up now Wen

Zhiwen: "..."

Mother Xue took Wen Zhiwen's silence as acquiescence, and she began to educate Wen Zhiwen mercilessly: "I didn't say you, Xiao Wen, you have to do something to be a daughter-in-law. The appearance of the daughter-in-law, look around, is there any daughter-in-law who is as lazy as you, who sleeps until the sun is three poles before waking up, and still doesn't do any work at home, so why don't you hire a nanny to take care of you?" "Say

something What a joke, before this, the empresses in the palace didn't enjoy it as much as you did, right?" Mother Xue said with a smile, but the content of her words was ugly.

Xue's mother is such a role in the book, because her son makes money and the family has good conditions, and Tang Lingna is such a good daughter-in-law benchmark, so the daughter-in-law of any family must be judged by her mouth.

The original owner in the book seems to have been educated by Xue's mother several times.

The memories about the novel that Wen Zhiwen received also included the comment section of the novel.