Chapter 26

He said he wanted Yu Jin to teach him a lesson, but as his own brother, Yu Huaiyan would not really let Yu Jin die on his own.

The next day, Yu Huaiyan still had to go out to investigate.

Wen Zhiwen deliberately got up yesterday to send him out, but today she is unwilling, buried under the quilt and sleeping soundly.

The sound of Yu Huaiyan getting up woke her up.

Wen Zhiwen turned over and asked in a hoarse voice, "Going out?"

After asking, she was still lying down, without any intention of getting up.

Yu Huaiyan, who was tying the cuffs of his shirt, turned his head and said, "I woke you up? It's still early, so you can go back to sleep."

Wen Zhiwen responded, pulled the quilt over his head, and fell asleep again.

Yu Huaiyan suddenly pulled back her quilt, exposing her head.

He bent down, thought for a while and said, "Pay attention to Xiao Jin's state today, don't really overwhelm her." "Got it.

" Wen Zhiwen muttered without opening her eyes.

Yu Huaiyan stopped arguing with her, kissed her on the forehead, and left the door in peace.

Wen Zhiwen slept until ten o'clock, and woke up feeling refreshed.

Recalling the conversation with Yu Huaiyan when she was half asleep and half awake in the morning, she tidied herself up and went to pat on Yu Jin's room door.

After waiting at the door for about half a minute, Yu Jin came over and opened the door.

As Wen Zhiwen guessed, Yu Jin did cry all night, her eyes were red.

Yu Jin was really hit hard this time.

She skipped grades since she was a child, and her classmates were several years older than her, and they all treated her like a child.

In addition, when she was a child, she was more willing to study esoteric issues that were not in books than to play with other children. So I really didn't have any friends since I was a child.

Yu Jin, known as a young genius, did not encounter any bullying at school because she was young, clever and knowledgeable. Students will still come to ask her if they have any questions.

But as long as she gets close to her a little bit and shows that she wants to be friends with her, she is quickly scared away by her weird personality.

Although Yu Jin is more willing to study knowledge, in fact, she also longs for a friend to talk with.

But she is not a proactive character, so this kind of thing can only be thought about.

I met Bai Qiaoqiao at a gathering of overseas students from Huaguo.

Bai Qiaoqiao took the initiative to talk to Yu Jin.

Yu Jin looks beautiful, as long as she sits there without talking, many people will still be attracted by her appearance and come to talk to her.

It's just that once you chat with her a few more words, these people will leave one after another, and never appear in front of her again.

Yu Jin is used to it. She thought Bai Qiaoqiao was the same, but she unexpectedly left her contact information and often came to visit her.

Yu Jin was very surprised. Although Bai Qiaoqiao was not very smart, Yu Jin felt that she could bear it, and happily became good friends with her.

Having her first friend, Yu Jin cherishes it very much, and treats Bai Qiaoqiao very well.