Chapter 66

Wen Zhiwen couldn't help regretting being taken advantage of for a while, and secretly made up her mind not to let Yu Huaiyan be complacent again!

For this reason, Wen Zhiwen was extremely vigilant in the following time.

However, she found that some people became shameless, and even she couldn't do anything about it.

In the end, Wen Zhiwen came back disappointed and gradually became perfunctory.

A few days later, Yu Huaiyan returned home after work.

Sudden mention of going on a business trip.

Wen Zhiwen didn't agree with that, and only asked about the time and place of his business trip.

Unexpectedly, Yu Huaiyan suddenly asked, "Do you want to go with me?"

Wen Zhiwen couldn't help being taken aback when he heard this, and went on a business trip with him?

Except for that trip abroad, after returning to China, Wen Zhiwen hardly ever went out with Yu Huaiyan again.

One is because Yu Huaiyan is busy on business trips, so Wen Zhiwen, who had set up a good wife character at the beginning, was naturally very "sensible" and didn't bother her.

The second is that the relationship between the two was far from that close.

Over time, this has become a habit.

"You want to take me on a business trip?" Wen Zhiwen asked in surprise, "Aren't you afraid that your employees and partners will have opinions on you?" "

What opinions can they have?" Yu Huaiyan asked with a smile.

"What else can I say, that your wife is strict—" Wen Zhiwen stopped talking, and suddenly her beautiful eyes widened, "Ah, no, are you trying to deliberately ruin my reputation?" Yu Huaiyan was amused by her, and

started Wen Zhiwen went to rub her hair, thought for a while and said seriously: "Don't be afraid, it's not bad once or twice, and what's the bad reputation of being a strict wife?"

Wen Zhiwen looked like a fool.

But I have to say, what he just said still made her bend her lips.

"So, are you going?" he asked again.

"Let me check the time." Wen Zhiwen said seriously, "I'm also very busy, so I may not have time." "

Okay, then you decide slowly." Yu Huaiyan said with a very good temper.

The next day, under Yu Huaiyan's teasing gaze, Wen Zhiwen got into the car calmly.

She thought very well, anyway, it will be Yu Huaiyan who will lose face, so what does it have to do with Wen Zhiwen?

Wen Zhiwen originally thought that Yu Huaiyan invited her to join him, maybe because he didn't have too much work to do during the business trip.

But when she arrived, she realized that was not the case.

Yu Huaiyan is really busy.

Wen Zhiwen also accompanied him to have a few meals with the partners here.

I don't know if I said hello in advance, but the whole meal was very orderly, there was nothing messy, and the whole process was quite enjoyable.

In general, Wen Zhiwen felt that the experience of this business trip was mediocre.

Mainly during most of the day, Yu Huaiyan was busy with work.

If it weren't for the consideration that all the money he earned was spent on her, and seeing the pile of things he bought, Wen Zhiwen would definitely have objections!